Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Just now, Corner said:

Which photo shoot  was this?

It was for a  2017 Chinese tv program, similar tot he model search competition VS did in 2009 for the show. A few Chinese models were casted and selected through challanges, and one of those challanges was doing a potoshoot with Russell James. He invited Adriana there to help the girls doing the shoot and to teach them how to pose. A link to see that episode is somewhere in the motion section of her thread I believe. She looked adorable, her "mother" side showing with her trying to help the girs. In the end no girl was part of the VS show I think, it ended up in nothing, just pr stuff and publicity.

On 12/3/2018 at 10:18 PM, nhlovesadri said:

I don't speak German, but google translate says it doesn't confirm her for the January show, right?

This post actually does confirm her. It says she will be on the runway for the maybelline at the Berlin fashion Show on january 17.

4 minutes ago, ekn said:

This post actually does confirm her. It says she will be on the runway for the maybelline at the Berlin fashion Show on january 17.

My Google translation said:

"\ / \ / PROFIT \ / \ / You always wanted to see supermodels like @adrianalima, @lenagercke or @heriethpaul on the #Runway and be part of a Berlin Fashion Week show? On the 17th of January, this dream could come to fruition. We are giving away 2x2 tickets for the big @maybelline show at Fashion Week. Just tell us in the comments what makes you a true make-up addict and which star inspires you to fabulous beauty looks. With a bit of luck we will meet on 17.01.2019 at the Maybelline catwalk. We wish you a lot of luck. The competition ends on 09.12.2018. \ nDisclaimer: Instagram has no connection to this raffle and is not available as a contact person. Our conditions of participation apply:..."

So idk if it's a real confirmation that she will be there for sure, or that they will have the Maybelline show with some of their sokemodesmodels like Adriana, Emily or Gigi. She was in Berlin last year but not in New York for the Maybelline show. I hope she will go, but maybe we will get some less ambiguous news before.

21 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

How does turkish medias have these pics taking in Miami ? 

That's good to see her with Marko !

It is because these pictures  gave them a perfect opportunity to prove their bullshit (marriage rumors) so they jumped immediately. Photos are originally from Backgrid/USA not taken by Turkish paps 

1. Her skin looks great.

2. Her and Marko continue to be awesome parents. Their divorce was so long ago and you still manage to see them together because of their kids. I am sure one way or another thats why Marko was there, it was related to the kids. Even though he did throw Adriana a birthday party after their divorce once before but that was clearly just a friend thing as well. They have a good relationship and it needs to be that way because they have kids