Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I agree! I think this look is very similar to a couple of looks she has already worn. She also just wore white so I was hoping for her to change it up a bit. She still looks amazing but I was hoping for something different. Its kinda like we've seen this before so its not special lol

th_3969a2248937934.jpg/monthly_04_2013/post-52159-0-1593850428-84225_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="BH077iPCEAAaghk.jpg"> th_a99121248937939.jpg/monthly_04_2013/post-52159-0-1593850428-9525_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="BH1BXDECcAA64s8 (1).jpg"> BH1Am6NCEAACOmH.jpg th_b9386e248937944.jpg/monthly_04_2013/post-52159-0-1593850429-53453_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="e86a3c4ca51d11e2904822000a9f13f5_7 (1).jpg"> 6d9c79248937946.jpg

Are we ever going to see sienna. I feel like we saw Valentina sooner. Now she is all we get to see lol

Is something wrong with Sienna that Adriana's worried people on the internet might be cruel to her?

Does she have down-syndrome or something (nothing wrong with being disabled. I worked many years at the biggest state run facility in California that cared for the needs of of people with developmental disabilities, and I also have two cousins with down-syndrome, so don't jump my ass people)

If something isn't wrong with the little girl, and there's no shame on Adriana's end and momma-bear isn't trying to protect her from the harsh reality of the world, then Adriana is seriously over protective on a neurotic level (they have meds for that).

Show us your precious daughter already. If she's disabled that doesn't take away from her beauty, that makes her more special and amazing.

Are we ever going to see sienna. I feel like we saw Valentina sooner. Now she is all we get to see lol

Is something wrong with Sienna that Adriana's worried people on the internet might be cruel to her?

Does she have down-syndrome or something (nothing wrong with being disabled. I worked many years at the biggest state run facility in California that cared for the needs of of people with developmental disabilities, and I also have two cousins with down-syndrome, so don't jump my ass people)

If something isn't wrong with the little girl, and there's no shame on Adriana's end and momma-bear isn't trying to protect her from the harsh reality of the world, then Adriana is seriously over protective on a neurotic level (they have meds for that).

Show us your precious daughter already. If she's disabled that doesn't take away from her beauty, that makes her more special and amazing.

I've wondered about why we haven't seen her either. I don't think it's that Adriana is over protective, so I have really no explanation. Didn't she have a feature in a magazine when Valentina was born? It seems drastic to go from doing that to not showing her to the public at all. Who knows.