Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

help please? i need pictures of adriana and her boyfriend.... his boyfriend is a prince dont you? im confused :yuckky: :cry:

th_29732_19405430282_122_340lo.jpg 19405065586.jpg adrianalimacandids1084yc.jpg adr_lim.hqxp.001.jpg cand_030.jpg cand_032.jpg

yeah her boyfriend is the prince of "Liechtenstein". a 160 kmĀ² small principality with only 34000 inhabitants. he is a ugly prince with a lot of money. he must be very charming otherwise i dont know why adri is dating him

happy christmas to all :wave: :fun:

thanks for the pics his boyfriend is ok! :) somebody have pictures of litte adriana or her family because i really wanna see it! :blush:

The Prince is 32 (olllllld), his real name is Andre (Wenzeslaus is his last name i think), he has two brothers (Rudolph :laugh: and Alexander, hes in the middle) and is worth 4-5 billion dollars. ca-ching! Liechtenstein is apparently a very good country to live in because it has impossibly low taxes, a very good economy and low unemployment/homeless rate blah blah blah. But the whole prince title is actually very unimportant because there are about 27 princes and princesses in the family and hes about the 19th in line for the throne. It's kinda Liechtenstein's thing that they have a lot of princes and princesses...I think everyone in the family is given that title. And they dont have a king. When the dude gets into power he remains with the Prince title :) But Adri would become a princess if they married. If your interested in more....*waves magic wand*click here

Oh and i dont know if this has been posted somewhere else but they talk about Adri and the Prince in this little segment. And they call him Wence which is a nickname given to him by the media (as you would have learned if you read the wikipedia article i posted before this)... :whistle: *waves magic wand* Supermodels Men

PS: I think that the prince is actually quite handsome just not very photogenic. He also has a weird smile, he looks the worst in the posed pics of them together at the formal event but he looks quite good in the candid ones when hes just walking and not smiling. Hes quite ordinary but not ugly.

The Prince is 32 (olllllld), his real name is Andre (Wenzeslaus is his last name i think), he has two brothers (Rudolph :laugh: and Alexander, hes in the middle) and is worth 4-5 billion dollars. ca-ching! Liechtenstein is apparently a very good country to live in because it has impossibly low taxes, a very good economy and low unemployment/homeless rate blah blah blah. But the whole prince title is actually very unimportant because there are about 27 princes and princesses in the family and hes about the 19th in line for the throne. It's kinda Liechtenstein's thing that they have a lot of princes and princesses...I think everyone in the family is given that title. And they dont have a king. When the dude gets into power he remains with the Prince title :) But Adri would become a princess if they married. If your interested in more....*waves magic wand*click here

Oh and i dont know if this has been posted somewhere else but they talk about Adri and the Prince in this little segment. And they call him Wence which is a nickname given to him by the media (as you would have learned if you read the wikipedia article i posted before this)... :whistle: *waves magic wand* Supermodels Men

PS: I think that the prince is actually quite handsome just not very photogenic. He also has a weird smile, he looks the worst in the posed pics of them together at the formal event but he looks quite good in the candid ones when hes just walking and not smiling. Hes quite ordinary but not ugly.

thanks for the info! 32? how old's adriana? oh wlel but i do agree with you on the posed pictures, he looks very uncomfortable and not..nbormal. but when he's out and about in the streets, he looks nice. pretty average looking. and i'd want to live in his country! ahha

thanks for the info! 32? how old's adriana? oh wlel but i do agree with you on the posed pictures, he looks very uncomfortable and not..nbormal. but when he's out and about in the streets, he looks nice. pretty average looking. and i'd want to live in his country! ahha

No problemo (HAHA spanish!! :laugh: <_< ) According to all biographies Adri is 25, but I have read on numerous occasions that she is actually 24 and she was born in 1982 rather than '81 and that a lot of biographies list her birth date as 1982 because when she first joined a modelling competition she was 12 and she had to be 13 to enter so she lied about what year she was born. Then after she won and got signed she had to keep on lying or else risk getting her contract revoked, which would have been very sad for all of us...I dont know if this is true but shes either way, she's 24 or 25 :D