Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

She looks beautiful! :wub: Her body is not perfect, but her face is! Sad that she didn't gat a third outfit... I would of loved to see her in that Silver Screen section, it had great outfits.

I don't like her look at the after party. That dress is horrible...

I hope we see more of her now that she is out of the hiding.

P.S. Apparently her dress is Lanvin...

IMO this time around I'm glad adriana only appeared twice, considering what she looked like on the runway. I think it's kind of crazy that girls like Karlie get 3 outfits and Adri just 2, but I really think if she was in her usual form VS would have maybe probably made sure she had 3 outfits.

From the Angels I think Doutzen looked the best tonight, and Candice after her. So I'm happy they both had 3 outfits even though I;m not crazy about Candice.

It is not fair, Candice appeared 3 times with 3 wings and Adriana 2 times without wings, I feel that Candice is highlighted by VS

Indeed it is unfair,at least for me :yes: :(

I also think it's unfair for me. Adriana is the most representative of VS Angel, I find so perfect there and see that it is neglected, I find it so unfair, with everything she did. Then she has something that no other model has Then the show would mark his return ....However, I find it still perfect, just in the backstage, after party ..., even if it has not been put forward, the parade is impeccable as always

IMO this time around I'm glad adriana only appeared twice, considering what she looked like on the runway. I think it's kind of crazy that girls like Karlie get 3 outfits and Adri just 2, but I really think if she was in her usual form VS would have maybe probably made sure she had 3 outfits.

From the Angels I think Doutzen looked the best tonight, and Candice after her. So I'm happy they both had 3 outfits even though I;m not crazy about Candice.

Yep, and Karlie shouldn't be in this period. Doutzen and Candice blew the rest of the models out of the water. Miranda wasn't too bad either but not a big fan. Frida looked so tall and statuesque. I, just like everyone else, wish they had done something different with Adriana. This was a disaster.

Adriana isn't the only angel that didn't have 3 outfits. You guys are acting like VS has some kind of vendetta against her and they're disrespecting her. YES it's a total shock she didn't have 3 outfits and I don't like that karlie had 3 and the angels didn't, but there's a fine line between being upset and things being unfair.

Yes I think DK looked the best

Adriana isn't the only angel that didn't have 3 outfits. You guys are acting like VS has some kind of vendetta against her and they're disrespecting her. YES it's a total shock she didn't have 3 outfits and I don't like that karlie had 3 and the angels didn't, but there's a fine line between being upset and things being unfair.

It is true that Adriana is not the only one to have had 3 outfits, but this is my favorite so I'm disappointed this is normal. Then it's just that I do not like putting forward constantly Candice although I also like

I saw the pictures of Doutzen , she's gorgeous

It's weird that Adri and Ale as one of the angels that have been there the longest got 2 outfits, but it's not that big of a deal to me. But some models to me, aren't really that fascinating like Karlie, I love her but for HF not for VS. She shouldn't have worn 3 outfits. Ale could have gotten 3 but I don't mind Adri having just 2.

To me, Doutzen and Alessandra looked the best. And for once I got the idea that VS is tired of putting Candice everywhere or is it just me?

Her Face is stunning, too bad about the outfits. Everywhere i look the other models are front and centered, probably latching

on cause adri does not look her best so it's their opportunity to get the attention because we know what happens if adriana is on top form (2011), lol....

I think VS forgot who is the people's favorite angel and why. They can favor Candice and Erin all they want but Adriana is always going to be one of the angels who draw people to VS. they better act like they know and take advantage of that. Because once adriana leaves, that's it for them. The angels aren't what they use to be.