Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

People say that the model in that boxing picture is Julia Parshuta, you can see the photo on her website www.juliaparshuta.ru, browse through the galleries, it was posted in august 2011.

Thank you!!! Some of the other photos were on that particular tumblr account. It looks like the tumblr account was a fake of this model.

People say that the model in that boxing picture is Julia Parshuta, you can see the photo on her website www.juliaparshuta.ru, browse through the galleries, it was posted in august 2011.

Thanks seldom. I looked at a few pics on her site and gave up looking for the one in question, but I don't doubt what you're saying. She looks nothing like Adriana, but very pretty girl. It's still crazy how similar to Adriana she looked in that picture.

From Marko's twitter:

abtWoTUl.jpg

It's incredible how fast she's growing up!

She is a cutie!!! I can see Adriana resemblance :)

......How much more you can search for similarities between Adriana and Val? Are not you tired?

I guess that between Sienna and Adriana you also look for similarities in each photo..

Poor Sienna, she doesn't know what expect her, instead Val will rest...

P.S. It's not addressed personally to you, MariaL.

There will be pictures and videos before the show, is just that we'll have to wait for VS to show what they want & when they want to. I'm sure that once the Angels start doing fittings we'll get stuff from E! News, ET & all those crappy shows. But as of right now just random models did fittings & i don't think VS wants random girls getting the luuv

There will be pictures and videos before the show, is just that we'll have to wait for VS to show what they want & when they want to. I'm sure that once the Angels start doing fittings we'll get stuff from E! News, ET & all those crappy shows. But as of right now just random models did fittings & i don't think VS wants random girls getting the luuv

By the way Alessandra,Bergje,Lais had/will have their fittings today,I think tomorrow is Doutzen's fitting. Karlie,Lily D. and Jacquelyn were fitted yesterday but Adriana is not even in nyc yet :/ I don't understand,Todd doesn't wants to say when is he fitting...(I'm so excited)

From Marko's twitter:

post-52006-0-1446075963-3641_thumb.jpg

It's incredible how fast she's growing up!

She is a cutie!!! I can see Adriana resemblance :)

......How much more you can search for similarities between Adriana and Val? Are not you tired?

I guess that between Sienna and Adriana you also look for similarities in each photo..

Poor Sienna, she doesn't know what expect her, instead Val will rest...

P.S. It's not addressed personally to you, MariaL.

Hahaha I personally am not tired.It really doesn't take any effort.It's just a glance at the picture, I notice something similar and send that info to my brain LOL I crack myself up here

New to me, this is from February 29, 2012 in Mesón Txistu Restaurant

Post Edited. 1) Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE. 2) Linking an image to your site is not ok. In other words, please do not post information blogs, websites, and etc.

Edited by PinkCouture

I've been an Adriana fan for over 10 years and I can tell you it's not. It's very obviously not her, the face and body. Please do not tell someone they need glasses as it is very rude. The girl in the picture is another model a petite model who had a tumblr at one point. This photo has been around since about summer last year on posters for fitness inspiration. Only recently has it been rumored to be Adriana when it in face is not. Adriana's ears are much bigger and different looking and the petite model doesn't have Adriana's moles and if this was a 'candid' shot of her boxing you could see them.

I didnt mean it like that, its just that how can that not be Adriana's head. It was sarcasm. Looking at this girls other pics, she looks nothing like Adriana. The body/torso is too short and petite to be Adriana's but the face, I most certainly think someone working for this girl photoshopped adriana's head on her body to make her profile look better. To explain the differences in the sizes of ear with the 2 pics being compared, facial features look smaller up close than from a distance,.especially ears.