Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Well the model who it really is posted it on tumblr a year or so ago. If you look closely it's obvious it's not her. Also keep in mind it's her rep that posts on her facebook not her, and it looks enough like her it could get mistaken but it is most defiantly not her.

noway.jpg

Well the model who it really is posted it on tumblr a year or so ago. If you look closely it's obvious it's not her. Also keep in mind it's her rep that posts on her facebook not her, and it looks enough like her it could get mistaken but it is most defiantly not her.

noway.jpg

Would you know what model it is? I've thought it was Adriana all this time to be honest.

I've been an Adriana fan for over 10 years and I can tell you it's not. It's very obviously not her, the face and body. Please do not tell someone they need glasses as it is very rude. The girl in the picture is another model a petite model who had a tumblr at one point. This photo has been around since about summer last year on posters for fitness inspiration. Only recently has it been rumored to be Adriana when it in face is not. Adriana's ears are much bigger and different looking and the petite model doesn't have Adriana's moles and if this was a 'candid' shot of her boxing you could see them.

I've been an Adriana fan for over 10 years and I can tell you it's not. It's very obviously not her, the face and body. Please do not tell someone they need glasses as it is very rude. The girl in the picture is another model a petite model who had a tumblr at one point. This photo has been around since about summer last year on posters for fitness inspiration. Only recently has it been rumored to be Adriana when it in face is not. Adriana's ears are much bigger and different looking and the petite model doesn't have Adriana's moles and if this was a 'candid' shot of her boxing you could see them.

I've been a fan of Adri for over 10 years too and I would say that is her, for sure! The eyes are right. The eyebrows are right. The nose is hers. The ears... I would say they match. The hair is right, the lips are right. The forehead is right. The facial outline is right.

That is her dudes. If that's not her that is her best look-a-like I have ever seen.

Haha, brazilian press is so stupid. They're posting a number of articles which are like "Adriana Lima's impressive body 1 month after giving birth" with that pic ahead. That's just lol.

Am I the only one who's more excited for the fitting than for the show (so far)? I'm super curious to see her body.

like I said, and I stand behind it...it's not Adriana. The model who posted it, did bare a resemblance to her, and she did post other photos of herself. Like I said this photo was in the gym I work out for inspiration (as it made it's way around online) way before it was tagged as being Adriana (on my a mission to find that blog lol)

---

Edit - here is the original photo before someone tried to instagram it to look like Dri. If you backward google search the image it leads to many boxing images that date anywhere from 2008 and on. It's even more obvious in the untouched photo flying around that it's not dri.

boxoriginal.jpg

but...eh.