Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

No, it's not just the hair and brows that are off.

vsbombshellgrovelaunch1.jpgvssohosigning070.jpg

First off her cheeks are flat looking at the latest event, now look under the apple of the cheeks on both pictures, in one there is a clear roundness, in the other it's gone. That's exactly what Heidi Montag and Kim K's face looks like after botox. Actually after taking a second look at the pics, her face seems rounder as an overall too.

Second Candice has always had a heavy set lit, but her eyes look swollen at the newest event. Now you can say it's makeup, but I dunno any professional makeup artist who'd close off the eye that much.

Third, her lips look fuller, her nose even looks looks a tad off. Above the brow bone her skin looks puffyish, could be the lighting though, and last but not least with the way her hair is sitting it looks like she's in the beginning stages of a receding hairline o.O

Now none of these changes are that dramatic (except the eyes which look waaaay off to me), but when you add up a lot of little changes, it makes for a big impact.

It honestly looks like she got botox at the last minute and didn't have enough time to deal with the swelling. No biggie :)

BACK TO MISS LIMA!!!!! :ddr:

Last event, Adriana clearly looked the best. Sorry Lily & Erin :(

I just got an email from Victoria's Secret stating that only two of the "Bombshells" are coming to Dallas. Why isn't Adriana Lima coming to Dallas? :( I will never get a chance to meet her.

She has other obligations that cannot be discussed at the moment.

No, it's not just the hair and brows that are off.

vsbombshellgrovelaunch1.jpgvssohosigning070.jpg

First off her cheeks are flat looking at the latest event, now look under the apple of the cheeks on both pictures, in one there is a clear roundness, in the other it's gone. That's exactly what Heidi Montag and Kim K's face looks like after botox. Actually after taking a second look at the pics, her face seems rounder as an overall too.

Second Candice has always had a heavy set lit, but her eyes look swollen at the newest event. Now you can say it's makeup, but I dunno any professional makeup artist who'd close off the eye that much.

Third, her lips look fuller, her nose even looks looks a tad off. Above the brow bone her skin looks puffyish, could be the lighting though, and last but not least with the way her hair is sitting it looks like she's in the beginning stages of a receding hairline o.O

Now none of these changes are that dramatic (except the eyes which look waaaay off to me), but when you add up a lot of little changes, it makes for a big impact.

It honestly looks like she got botox at the last minute and didn't have enough time to deal with the swelling. No biggie :)

BACK TO MISS LIMA!!!!! :ddr:

Last event, Adriana clearly looked the best. Sorry Lily & Erin :(

omg! Candice has only 22 years and botox?? omg ! plastic plastic is fantastic :p

Adriana looks amazing like always

Russel James's Facebook

"One of the things I admire most about Adriana is that she ALWAYS takes time out when kids approach her (and it happens a lot!). In this case she had a long chat with 'mac'. So as promised to mac here is the shot I took of them on my FB page"

post-549-1286079772_thumb.jpg

Backstage of Liverpool Fashion Fest Photoshoot

February 2008 - Mexico.

th_56aeef100974900.jpg/monthly_10_2010/post-1976-0-1446074462-53346_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3504116" alt="post-1976-0-1446074462-53346_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="75"> post-1976-0-1446074462-61175_thumb.jpg th_0809b4100974915.jpg/monthly_10_2010/post-1976-0-1446074462-62782_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3504121" alt="post-1976-0-1446074462-62782_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="133.33"> post-1976-0-1446074462-69106_thumb.jpg post-1976-0-1446074462-73767_thumb.jpg

www.adrianaFlima.com