Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

hey this is my first post here, but you guys rock! this is an amazing site. i've gone thru a lot of stuff and theres so much more to go..! thx to everybody for sharing.

i was wondering if anyone has a hq version of the picture they're using for the so in love ad? if you don't know which one i'm talking about, it's the one that Adri was standing in front of in one of the candids, but now i can't find it... :( It was some sort of appearance for the perfume, i think..

apologies if this is posted in the wrong place...

thanks so much to everyone! :)

ok, back to talking about the prince and smoking...! :p

man shes amazing so is he be hay for her, man like u dont see her saying step off bitch from ur man itsnot fair ur my fan?? ight? lol shes a human just bc shes beautiful and u guys think hes not whoch he is so cute! doesnt mean she shouldnt be in love and always pose in liongeie remeber dont make her the life that u want, shes a soul too.

well the girls be saying he is ugly...and i think he is ugly too. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, so he may not be male-model handsome, but give the guy a break: he's not ugly he's just not photogenic. (I used to have a girlfriend who was beautiful enough to be a model, but she didn't make it because none of the pictures she had made did justice to her beauty. She just wasn't photogenic.) In any case, aren't there degrees between ugly and male-model handsome? (Because that's what you mean when you say he's ugly, isn't it? that he's not male-model handsome?) But real ugliness is very rare. Most of us are somewhere in between male-model handsome and ugly. Adriana's been with the Prince for about two years now, so they must be good for each other and I'm glad she's happy with him. And I admire Adriana for being able to see qualities in the Prince which are beyond physical appearance.

i was wondering if anyone has a hq version of the picture they're using for the so in love ad? if you don't know which one i'm talking about, it's the one that Adri was standing in front of in one of the candids, but now i can't find it...  :(  It was some sort of appearance for the perfume, i think..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You might be able to find what you're looking for here

mameha, thx sooo much for the link. there's a HUGE amount of stuff there. i'm still exploring it... and i'm not complaining! :)

but when i was going thru it, i realized i didnt make myself clear what i was looking for. i would love to get the poster that's off to Adri's side in this picture. the headshot with the mega diamond on her finger... i think that's the most AWESOME picture of her ever taken..! :wub: :laugh:

078191428sc6jb.th.jpg

so does anyone have a HQ version of the poster?

thx!

i guess i'll also post over in the ads forum...

tx again, mameha!

Ok, so he may not be male-model handsome, but give the guy a break: he's not ugly he's just not photogenic. (I used to have a girlfriend who was beautiful enough to be a model, but she didn't make it because none of the pictures she had made did justice to her beauty. She just wasn't photogenic.) In any case, aren't there degrees between ugly and male-model handsome? (Because that's what you mean when you say he's ugly, isn't it? that he's not male-model handsome?) But real ugliness is very rare. Most of us are somewhere in between male-model handsome and ugly. Adriana's been with the Prince for about two years now, so they must be good for each other and I'm glad she's happy with him. And I admire Adriana for being able to see qualities in the Prince which are beyond physical appearance.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed, Pyrrho. :) I don't think he's ugly at all. I've seen much, much worse ... I don't see how so many of you think he's ugly. So he doesn't take a good picture, but how many of us really take good pictures ( aside from airbrushed models ) when we're out shopping during our daily lives? Maybe some of you are jealous. But give me a break, the guy isn't ugly. <_<

Agreed, Pyrrho. :)  I don't think he's ugly at all.  I've seen much, much worse ... I don't see how so many of you think he's ugly.  So he doesn't take a good picture, but how many of us really take good pictures ( aside from airbrushed models ) when we're out shopping during our daily lives?  Maybe some of you are jealous.  But give me a break, the guy isn't ugly.  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well probably we say he's ugly cuz we ARE jealous. :laugh:

damn that guy got a beautiful girlfriend and additionally is price of a state (okay it's a tiny state but HEY it IS a state) :whistle: