Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Some really darling pix of Adri getting ready to board an AMERICAN AIRLINES :whistle: :whistle: (NOT Virgin) flight yesterday, I believe. The original poster put the yellow words on the first picture...but was right when saying she looks adorable with her glasses on. :heart: :heart: Gawwwwwwd, she's hot! :drool: :drool:

post-8834-1224765393_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1224765419_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1224765463_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1224765495_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1224765551_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1224765588_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1224765681_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1224765746_thumb.jpg

Some really darling pix of Adri getting ready to board an AMERICAN AIRLINES :whistle: :whistle: (NOT Virgin) flight yesterday, I believe. The original poster put the yellow words on the first picture...but was right when saying she looks adorable with her glasses on. :heart: :heart: Gawwwwwwd, she's hot! :drool: :drool:

these arent new, they are from last year,

and those pictures of her having lunch were taken in june i believe..:hehe:

these arent new, they are from last year,

and those pictures of her having lunch were taken in june i believe..:hehe:

Oh, sorry. The article I read said the airport pix were just yesterday.......hmmmmmm! I know the lunch pix were in June but I thought they deserved to be seen again......guess I was wrong..... :blush: