Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

:bounce:

Hey guys! :hehe: I was at a drug store a few weeks ago and I saw a issue of people magazine that really caught my eye. It was a picture of this ladies really ugly cellulite legs. So I opened up the magazine to look for the picture, and as i was flipping through i saw a picture of Adriana that I never seen in a magazine before. It was a candid picture of Adri on the set of TIM spot. :woot: So i bought the magazine and unluckily my scanner broke (or somethings wrong with it) so i took a picture of it as perfect as I could. :/ We never had this picture in HQ before so i was really excited! So lets thank the ugly cellulite legs for bringing my attention to the magazine! :laugh: Also, I used photoshop to make the picture look brighter and increased the contrast etc. If you want to make any adjustments feel free to do so :flower:

If you repost please credit me

adri002pb2.th.jpg

On the side it says:

Don't forget about your lips - they can get

burned too! Always wear lip balm with SPF 15 or higher.

Today, many products are tinted so you can have a gorgeous

lip look, like Adriana does, and still be protected.

:bounce:

Hey guys! :hehe: I was at a drug store a few weeks ago and I saw a issue of people magazine that really caught my eye. It was a picture of this ladies really ugly cellulite legs. So I opened up the magazine to look for the picture, and as i was flipping through i saw a picture of Adriana that I never seen in a magazine before. It was a candid picture of Adri on the set of TIM spot. :woot: So i bought the magazine and unluckily my scanner broke (or somethings wrong with it) so i took a picture of it as perfect as I could. :/ We never had this picture in HQ before so i was really excited! So lets thank the ugly cellulite legs for bringing my attention to the magazine! :laugh: Also, I used photoshop to make the picture look brighter and increased the contrast etc. If you want to make any adjustments feel free to do so :flower:

If you repost please credit me

adri002pb2.th.jpg

On the side it says:

Don't forget about your lips - they can get

burned too! Always wear lip balm with SPF 15 or higher.

Today, many products are tinted so you can have a gorgeous

lip look, like Adriana does, and still be protected.