Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

:wave: hello

I´m new here ....I´m from México and you can call me Ana

I´m a fan of Adriana Lima.......she is soooo beautiful..and she seems to be a very nice, sincere, funny girl...also she is Brazilizn and I´m half Brazilian and she is a catholic...and so I am.she is the most beautiful woman in America ( when I say America I mean the continent not the country).

I wanted to go and see her to México city.....but I ran out f money......my boyfriend did go and he was like the happiest guy in the world....he told me that she was the most beautiful women he has ever seen.....and well I believe him......

Anyway.....I hope to have fun with all of you guys ....and see many pictures of Adriana

I´m a fan of Adriana Lima.......she is soooo beautiful..and she seems to be a very nice, sincere, funny girl...also she is Brazilizn and I´m half Brazilian and she is a catholic...and so I am.she is the most beautiful woman in America ( when I say America I mean the continent not the country).

I wanted to go and see her to México city.....but I ran out f money......my boyfriend did go and he was like the happiest guy in the world....he told me that she was the most beautiful women he has ever seen.....and well I believe him......

Anyway.....I hope to have fun with all of you guys ....and see many pictures of Adriana

aw :(

:o poor girl... :no:

your boyfriend is really lucky to get to see her,

did he take any pics of adriana? :unsure:

irenistiQ do u write letters and emails with Q as well?

I'd imagine it could be quite habit-forming... which is not necessarily a good thing, esp. when u use it for multiple letters.

Your post count totally pwns mine, theres no way I could win an argument, but I don't see what gives you the right to bastardize the english language.

Keep the name, but maybe just use it for 1 letter so its not so confusing?

I know its been mentioned before, and I dont want u to get pissed at me for mentioning it :laugh: