Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I don't think it's right to insult people who aren't here to defend themselves or answer back, especially using such hurtful language, especially when it's not even true, and especially when it's possible that your little drop of poison could get back to Adriana and hurt her feelings. Why would anyone want to hurt Adriana's feelings?

The prince is not ugly, he's just not photogenic!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed. ;)

well thanks everyone for wishing me a happy birthday. i did have a happy birthday. i got stuff i wanted and the food was amazing. hehe. yeah sorry but i think adriana can do way better than him. way better than lenny too. actually it seems no one can be good enough for her. oh well :blush:

Guest Guest

ahh, let's not talk about Adri's current and ex boyfriends. I mean, be serious: who WOULD we tolerate as being her boyfriend? (except yourself, for the guys around here ;) )

Noone seems to be good enough in our eyes. But, as long as Adri is happy, that's okay, right? She really loves this guy and I think she's better off with someone who really cares about her than some very very hot looking guy who just cares about her looks. Ofcourse, the Prince probably isn't blind either, but still I think that if he didn't really care about her, she'd left ages ago.

I don't know I like her jacket, there's nothing wrong with it. it may be just how she's holding it. It's like those duster things, it's suppose to be tied, and buttoned or whatever.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sweetpea, where can i find the images that make up your siggy? they rock!