Bellazon

Ana Beatriz vs. Alessandra - facial beauty

TantrumXSpeed

Ana Beatriz vs. Alessandra - facial beauty, Battle of the Best Friends  

336 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is more BEAUTIFUL facially?

• Ana Beatriz Barros
    • Alessandra Ambrosio

1) i think stephanie saymour has strong/masculine features... i dunno her early work BUT i thought she looked masculine in her last photoshoot with terry ridchardson (i know you love him lol)

2) I won't even comment on that "designers like women with strong features cuz they're gay" thing but just so you know, i don't think less.

This is a hard choice to make.

I like Ana because she has that perfectly round face accented with high cheekbones and a well-defined jawline, she has beautiful full lips and a cute petite nose. However, I think sometimes her nose looks too upturned, her eyes occasionally look almost disproportionately large, her eyelids can look very wrinkly and uneven, she looks tired a lot of the time and I prefer eyebrows that are closer to the eyes; I just think that is sexier.

I like Alessandra because she has a longer face, high cheekbones and square jawline; she doesn't have the traditional "feminine" face. She has uniquely shaped hazel eyes that look almost as though she could be part Asian and her arched eyebrows accentuate that. She also has a cute nose and although her lips aren't as full as Ana's they also have an unusual shape, with her upper lip turning up at the corners and her bottom lip looking almost triangular-shaped; I think this makes them look very sensual, yet sweet at the same time. However, sometimes it seems like her forehead is too big, she can look mouse-like, her features seem like they are placed too close together on her face at times and occasionally she can look quite plain.

Overall, I have more pros and less cons for Ale than I do Ana, so my vote goes to Alessandra. :)

Now ~Lolz i gotta say sumthin about this! :laugh: Ana's face is mos def not round! ~Lolz she has a heart shaped face and her face is long and she has the killer cheekbones! :drool: Now Alessandra is a very pretty girl don't get me wrong---but there is no comparison between her and Ana--Ana wins hands down! and its not because she is a fav of mine over Alessandra it's just fact.

Ana's jawline is much much stronger than Alessandra just look at pictures of the both of em--and you can mos def see that.

Ana's bone structure overall is much stronger than Alessandra--as for the eyes-Alessandra has the plain shaped eyes, even though she does have very beautiful eyes--they are no comparison to Ana's :drool: Ana is the one wit the unique shape to her eyes! ~Lolz she has large eyes-which i know is a plus-wit her being a model-- but not only are Ana's eyes very LARGE she has the almond shaped eyes--which look almost asian like! ;) what i love about Ana's eyes is dat when she opens them wide in pictures--she looks like a little baby doll! :p but when she doesn't open them wide--she can pull of this really HOT SMOLDERING SUPER SEXY LOOK :evil:

don't get me wrong ~Lolz Alessandra is a pretty girl--but Ana has that one of a kind look about her--and i like girls who don't just look like a normal looking everyday female--Alessandra is very cute--but she looks a little to plain for my taste--Ana on the otherhand is the complete opposite! ;)

My vote for my Ana--all the way! DAMN SHE'S HOTTT ;)

Thug_Life_NYC-81 - I said Ana's face is round with a strong jawline. For some reason, I would just imagine heart-shaped faces to be a lot narrower and pointier in the chin area and wider at the top, so I didn't call her face heart-shaped because her face is widest at her cheeks and her chin isn't pointed. Her face is definitely not long compared to Ale's. And it isn't a fact that Ana is more beautiful than Ale or vice versa; everything here is simply an opinion. If it were fact, one of the girls would have all the votes and the other would have 0. Asking who is more beautiful is not as simple as asking a question about fact, such as "Do we breathe oxygen? Yes/No".

From what I have seen around me, Ana's eyes are very common. They just look plain caucasian to me, only a little larger. I am half Asian myself and Ana's eyes definitely do not look Asian; they are round and not almond-shaped or slanted and she has huge eyelids with creases that are far away from her eyes. Ale's eyelid creases meet her eyes at the inner corner (if that makes sense) like with some Asians and most Eurasians. And that part actually is a fact. If you look at many Asian and Eurasian celebrities, they either have single lids or double lids with a crease that slants closer to the eye at the inner corner. And Ale has that even though she is caucasian.

TantrumXSpeed - If I'm senseless for being one of the only posters to think and come up with reasons for voting Ale, then most of the people who have voted must be completely retarded. :laugh: (the laugh means I am kidding in case anyone was about to pounce on me)

I don't know, my opinion doesn't matter though, especially in a situation where it's definately biased. Alessandra's my favorite model so of course it is obvious I would vote for her. I think she had these features that bring out a certain quality in her, a certain cheerfulness that brings a femeninity to the face that pure sex appeal does not. Ana is gorgeous, there's no doubt about that, but in some pictures I've seen, her cheeks seem to be too sunk in as well as her eyes, giving her a slightly haunted look. Maybe that was the image the photographers where trying to capture but it doesn't seem pretty to me. At the fashion show she was gorgeous if a bit too thin, but then again that's my opinion. Then again like my best friend (AnaBBarrosFan) I'd probably pick Alessandra over all the other models.

What my best friend (WierdFan) is trying to say, is that she thinks Ana is sooooooooo much more gorgeous than Ale its not even funny. And i agree with her complety. (-lol-)

But seriously. Ale is beautiful, don't get me wrong, but something about her face bothers me. Her jaw is too square and her forhead doesn't seem to fit with the proportions of her eyes and nose, Her body is amazing, but her torso seems waaay to long to me.

I could rant about Ana for hours but i wont.

Oh! And Her legs seem a bit too short in proportion to the rest of her body. *is having waaaay to much fun finding flaws in Ale*

In all, i think Ale is pretty beautiful, but not GORGEOUS like Ana. If u break up Ana's face each of her features are pretty much perfect. Put them together, and u get a perfect face.

Thug_Life_NYC-81 - I said Ana's face is round with a strong jawline. For some reason, I would just imagine heart-shaped faces to be a lot narrower and pointier in the chin area and wider at the top, so I didn't call her face heart-shaped because her face is widest at her cheeks and her chin isn't pointed. Her face is definitely not long compared to Ale's. And it isn't a fact that Ana is more beautiful than Ale or vice versa; everything here is simply an opinion. If it were fact, one of the girls would have all the votes and the other would have 0. Asking who is more beautiful is not as simple as asking a question about fact, such as "Do we breathe oxygen? Yes/No".

From what I have seen around me, Ana's eyes are very common. They just look plain caucasian to me, only a little larger. I am half Asian myself and Ana's eyes definitely do not look Asian; they are round and not almond-shaped or slanted and she has huge eyelids with creases that are far away from her eyes. Ale's eyelid creases meet her eyes at the inner corner (if that makes sense) like with some Asians and most Eurasians. And that part actually is a fact. If you look at many Asian and Eurasian celebrities, they either have single lids or double lids with a crease that slants closer to the eye at the inner corner. And Ale has that even though she is caucasian.

TantrumXSpeed - If I'm senseless for being one of the only posters to think and come up with reasons for voting Ale, then most of the people who have voted must be completely retarded. :laugh: (the laugh means I am kidding in case anyone was about to pounce on me)

Well Damn! ~Lolz listen i am into art and have been every since i was very young---and the type of art i'm into--well let's just say i know a lot about faces! ;) shapes--bone structure of a face--features anything about a human's face--u need to know!

lemme tell you--Ana mos def has a heart shaped face--just the way you described a heart--is the way Ana's face is! <_<

you say her face is widest at the cheek area that is becoz she has such KILLER cheekbones! they are so high and strong they bow out at the sides! then if you look at her face when it comes to the chin area it's gets more narrower--Ana has got a very defined chin and for her eyes--her eyes are anything but COMMON ~~Lolz and Caucasian :blink: the girl has these very large EXOTIC type eyes and they are mos def almond shaped! they have a very unique shape to them if you look at them very carefully--what i like bout her (Ana) she can project so many looks with her eyes--when she hold them very open, she looks just like a big baby doll! :wub: and when she wants to project the sexy look--which she does so well :drool: she doesn't open them all the way--her eyes have such a large range of expression in them!

much much much more than Alessandra :laugh: IMO...ok..Alessandra is a very cute girl ;) but seriously--she can't hold a candle next to Ana! true dat! ~~Lolz Ana has a very strong angled jawline--looks to be almost a perfect 90degree angle! DAMN! that is tight! just check out a couple of profile shots of her--where you can see her jawline very clear.

the reason why Ana's face is a little wider than Alessandra is becoz--Ana's got the STRONGER bone structure! and Alessandra bone structure is like weak--and pretty common--nothing really special--that is why she looks plain next to Ana--i mean you say Ana's eyelids are huge--yeah and when she closes her eyes--coz they are large--she looks so sexy--innocent and sweet-that's the look they project :drool: i have to say this one more thing about her eyes! ~~Lolz you say they are round? they are anything but just round! :laugh: that's a NEW ONE to me--i heard people trying to describe her eyes and never heard that one before! are you sure you know what Ana Beatriz looks like? :ninja:

Ana IMO has all the face features a model dreams of! :yes: the very high cheekbones that bow out at the sides they are so high! the really large unique shaped eyes--that she can project so many diff looks--the defined chin--the strong almost 90 degree angle jawline--the strong forehead, Oh! and her lips! WOW! they are so full full and juicy looking--very sensual-N-sexy! ;)

i mean DAMN! she looks like she was made in some factory or something!

Ana got this kind of face--you just can't stop looking at..becoz her face features are like so fucking unique! well she is brazilian--so her background and race is so mixed--that's why she's got that "look" IMO Ana and Adriana are the only ones i have seen so far--that gots that kinda look! yeah yeah i know Alessandra is brazilian too--but you can tell she aint got that many mixes in her background--that is why she looks pretty common--also once again i say--i aint ranking on Alessandra's looks--as i said i think she is a very cute girl :yes: but it's not like she has a face that if i saw her walking down the street, i would remember---but Ana on the otherhand--she gots the face you mos def WILL REMEMBER :drool:

if Alessandra looked anything close to Ana--and had unique features i would be sayin the same things about her too--but point being--sorry-she aint got it :no:

if you wanna know what i'm talkin bout, go check out this video in the "Motion" forum- it was posted by

"Lullaby" mad props and a shout out! (Y) to Lullaby-becoz she be posting some really AWESOME shit! :drool: ;) go check out page 20-- its the 2006 SI swimsuit issue photocall and i think it was posted on Feb. 25th. go download that video baby---and watch it very carefully--i rest my case== :evil:

Thug_Life_NYC-81

I have always been into art, too. :laugh:

Ana's eyes look common and caucasian to me (maybe I just live in a place where everyone has Ana's huge eyes and so it looks average to me :blink: ). No eyes are perfectly round, but in comparison to Ale's they are more round than almond. Though I agree that Ana can express more with her eyes alone because of their size.

I wouldn't say Ana's features are unique, but they are all considered to be very feminine and beautiful and combined she does have a unique face.

Ana is no more mixed than Ale. Ana is Spanish/Portuguese, Ale is Italian/Polish; both plain caucasian. Adriana is very mixed, much more so than Ale or Ana; she has negroid, mongoloid and caucasoid blood in her. Also, I would remember both Ana and Ale if I saw them walking down the street. I think they are both beautiful and stunning, but I simply prefer Ale.

I'm glad that you are just telling me your opinion instead of just saying "Oh, you're a psycho" and insulting Ale! You should see what someone said to Ana's fan on this other message board. :(

Lastly, all of this is just your opinion and all of what I've said is just my opinion. Nothing is going to be settled here except that you prefer Ana and I prefer Ale, so I think in the end we just have to agree to disagree! :laugh:

:drool:

Thug_Life_NYC-81

I have always been into art, too. :laugh:

Ana's eyes look common and caucasian to me (maybe I just live in a place where everyone has Ana's huge eyes and so it looks average to me :blink: ). No eyes are perfectly round, but in comparison to Ale's they are more round than almond. Though I agree that Ana can express more with her eyes alone because of their size.

I wouldn't say Ana's features are unique, but they are all considered to be very feminine and beautiful and combined she does have a unique face.

Ana is no more mixed than Ale. Ana is Spanish/Portuguese, Ale is Italian/Polish; both plain caucasian. Adriana is very mixed, much more so than Ale or Ana; she has negroid, mongoloid and caucasoid blood in her. Also, I would remember both Ana and Ale if I saw them walking down the street. I think they are both beautiful and stunning, but I simply prefer Ale.

I'm glad that you are just telling me your opinion instead of just saying "Oh, you're a psycho" and insulting Ale! You should see what someone said to Ana's fan on this other message board. :(

Lastly, all of this is just your opinion and all of what I've said is just my opinion. Nothing is going to be settled here except that you prefer Ana and I prefer Ale, so I think in the end we just have to agree to disagree! :laugh:

Yeah, Baby--we will just have to agree to disagree on this one! ;)

but when you say Ana is just "plain" caucasian--her and Alessandra-well there are many not just "plain" looking caucasian young ladies out here--look at Daria Werbowy, i'm starting to really get into her look :wub: some people i have heard call her plain looking--but IMO she has a very unique look to her and she's caucasian-but i find her to be very GORGEOUS! :drool:

you say Ana is Spanish/Portugese--well i can see more to her look than just spanish/portugese- i got some friends who consider themselves to be spanish-but to be spanish is to be very mixed.people from spanish countries are a very mixed people-you can look it up for yourself and do your research and you'll see what i mean. like my friends who are Spanish tell me--that to be of the spanish race--you have a wide variety of things in your background--ranging from African, Indian, Italian so on and so forth--Yeah! the Spanish race is a very MIXED race, with many roots in thier background/heritage which i find to be very interesting ;)

So just on the fact alone that she's spanish-she's mixed! just do your research on all the spanish countries in the world and look up about the people and you'll see what i mean! :laugh:

now~Lolz you say she is also Portugese--Lolz! i don't even want to touch that! Portugese people have many mixes in them! just look up the history of that place--and i used to date this girl from Portugal and i was absolutely amazed :shock: when she laid the history on me of portugal and the people! :)

So to sum this convo up-- :laugh: there is no way i can look at Ana and just consider her plain caucasian-and just going by what YOU sayin bout her being Portugese/Spanish--CONFIRMS that.

yeah-and may i also add her ability to get SO DARK :drool: when she tans tells me that too! i mean Ana can get REALLY dark--but it looks good! :evil: not phony or anything she gets that really deep color--even darker than my other Babe-Adriana :drool:

whatever ethnicities Ana's got in her--she's dang HOT :hell yea!: and a very beautiful young lady--God Bless her parents! :evil: ;)

Hello again. :wave:

I didn't mean that they are plain as in boring looking. No way are they plain-looking! But they are both caucasian and nothing more.

Yeah, it is true that the Spanish and Portuguese have a very mixed ancestry, but overall most of the mixes have been with caucasoid races; European, West Asian and North African. I don't know if I can believe that West Asians are mixed in there though because even now, my tutor who is Indian faced a lot of racism while living in Spain. :(

Anyway, Europe overall is very mixed, but due to most of this mixing being with caucasoids, they are considered to be caucasian. Kate Beckinsale is an eighth Burmese, but she is considered white because it is such a small portion. In Europeans these portions are probably even smaller (we're talking 1/128 mongoloid/negroid or something really tiny like that), so it isn't even considered significant enough to be taken into account.

I agree that tans can make people look gorgeous. Tans don't suit some people, but on others they look great. I have never had the chance to get a very dark tan, but I'm hoping that I can one day because it would bring out the green and grey in my eyes and I think that would look pretty cool. :laugh:

Hm..I havent been here in awhile..

Thug_Life_NYC: I'm glad you get me from the "artistic" point of view why I think Ana is textbook definition beautiful. However, I gotta disagree with you bro and agree with Sheyda that Ana is no more mixed than Ale. I've been to Brazil, Peru and Argentina as my family owns bussinesses in those countries. In Brazil, most of the population living in the Rio area and south by Argentinian border, there is a predominate population of Italian, Polish, Spanish, German and Portuguese descendants. While they are very 'mixed'-they are mixed with each other- thus still making them "Caucasian Brazilian". The first in reference to their ethnic/racial make up and second referring to their nationality- just like how we have "Cuban American" "Mexican American", "Korean American"etc here. Ana B, you can prolly see it better with her natural Dark hair, IS just "Caucasian (Spanish/Portuguese) Brazilian" Now, going to your friend- yes she is "Spanish" but she also falls under what we in New York, call "Hispanic" correct because she is not from Spain itself. There is a Big difference between homogenous "Spanish" people and "Hispanic" people that have Spanish origin- plus other blood. The difference is like comparing Penelope Cruz to Jennifer Lopez get it? In fact Spain, the country itself, is more or less homogenous. If not, like Sheyda said, they mix with other "Caucasians"- and are not mixed in an "inter-racial sense". This is information I have from my Spanish friends- who are Pure bred Spaniards- meaning their families was direct from Spain and not from a Spanish colony. In fact, 'Spaniards' seem almost arrogant in the difference between themselves and "Hispanics". If you think about it, Filipinos can be considered "Spanish" too according to your friends' term- most have Spanish blood. Oh, btw, I forgot to mention, Adriana is from "Bahia" part of Brazil- where they have most of the true "mixed" people. In fact, I've noticed the further North and West you go towards the Amazon- the more the girls are truly "mixed" inter-racially. But the hot parties is in the Rio area and a bit north, Ipanema fyi. ;)

Sheyda- Lemme just say, I am a Gemini and a kidder- therefore, don't take me too seriously. I like mental stimulation and discussion. However, If you feel that I insulted Ale or upset you in any way, I apologize. Let me explain my position- yes, it bugs me a bit if a person votes for Ale if they honestly feel OBJECTIVELY that she is more FACIALLY beautiful than Ana- in the most technical Artistic sense. For me- Ale does have nice features and is sexy and attractive, but Ana is unique in that if you were to take each of her face characteristics individually and rate them- eyes, lip, face etc.- each ranks pretty high. That in itself is hard to beat; not only that, all those great features are placed almost perfect proportions. I might not find Ana as "attractive and sexy" as I find Alessandra sometimes, but from an artistic view- Ana has darn near the "technical, textbook, beautiful" face that an artist might draw. Bottom Line- if you asked any artist to draw what he thinks is the "perfect" feminine face by textbook definition- my guess is that it would be closer to Ana's than Alessandra. However that's not to say people who vote Alessandra cuz they simply like her more is "senseless" lolz :) I speak jokingly most of the time and I think you misinterpreted it. Also, I agree with Thug on her having a heart shaped face- as I am the one who said that in starting this thread to begin with lolz! ;) Adriana has a round face if you compare them.. Ana's face is much like the shape of Christy Turlington's (who many regard as a classic beautiful face) except in wider proportions. PS- I think Ale is HOT okies! :p

post-3240-1142824767_thumb.jpg

post-3240-1142824852_thumb.jpg