Bellazon

Nicole Harrison
Thumbnail

• 3 weeks later...

Interview by ItsNowCool.com

INC: What would you be doing if not modeling?

NH: If I wasn’t modeling I would most probably be either studying at uni, or have taken a year off to work, save up and hopefully would be traveling.

What do you love most about the industry?

I love that the fashion industry gives me a lot of opportunities I never would have imagined I’d experience. I love the people you get to meet, and the traveling modeling allows.

How do you spend an average day on a shoot?

It varies depending on what job I am on, a lot of the time shooting I have to wake up early as I cant drive and catch the bus to my job. Hair and make up then takes a couple of hours and once that’s is all-complete, shooting begins around 9. I usually have a break around 1 or 2 and then shooting starts again until 5 or so.

What is your dream job in them modeling industry?

The way I see modeling is as a job that incorporates two of my favorite things; traveling and new experiences. Ideally my dream job within would be one that continues to allow these opportunities.

Who are you favorite designers right now?

I love poppy Lissimin I have a skirt of hers that I wear non-stop. The label friend of mine has always been a favourite as have shakuhachi and Bec and Bridge

What are your future plans?

In a month or so I leave for the UK and then New York, hopefully I will stay overseas for several months and work over there before I have to be home in October to sit my final TEE exams.

Biggest misconceptions about the modeling industry?

For me a lot of the time I find people stereotype the industry as glamorous and an easy life, although it can offer more glamour then some jobs it can be a tough and hard going industry.

5 things you cant live without?

My family and friends

My phone

I take the teddy bear I was given at my christening with me, whenever I travel.

My Music

My Books

What has been your favourite job so far?

Recently I was given the opportunity to travel to the Kimberly’s, to shoot the Perth Fashion Week campaign. It was probably one of the most memorably experiences of my life to date and would be my one of my favourite jobs by far.

What has been the best advice you have ever been given?

Its better to regret the things you do in life, then the things you don’t do

• 2 weeks later...

^Welcome :hehe:

While you won’t get a proper glimpse of this emerging beauty in our new campaign until it is unveiled in late May, you may catch her walking the runway at Perth Fashion Week, which kicks-off from Thursday, before she JETS off into international waters. First stop – London, and then New York!

Nicole is definitely the new face to watch – she has recently been signed to IMG Models, agent to the original JETS girl – Miranda Kerr.

With talks of her being the next Australian to grace the Victoria’s Secret runway, we can’t wait to watch her set her feet firmly on the global fashion map. Watch this space!

jets.com.au

post-43321-0-1446082539-61786_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...