Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Wow guys and girls, what´s going on here?  :woot:  I was absent today and now I find two shootings , and one is even a cover shooting with Luisa. Great!

I don´t know these magazines both. I really hope someone can buy or good scans are available in internet. I hoped she also would have a shooting with Australian Cleo, which is an important fashion magazine . But I think it is possible she also has soon. For me Cleo is a good starter magazine for a young model. The other two magazines Oyster-magazine and Journal Magazine I don´t know.  But she looks really nice for Oyster magazine. Really like a young scandinavian. I like her with blonde hair. She should wear it longer and than it would be perfect. I also don´t think these magazines are available in Germany.

When she is so busy shooting I think we can excuse that she is not at NYFW as confirmed on her FB page.

Better Oyster Magazine and Journal Magazine instead of Cleo! Cleo might be more famous, but it's kind of Brigitte or Joy Magazine and really bad layouted, looks like a typical celebrity-dominated mag :) It's good for Luisa to be in a little bit more edgy surroundings. it's very important for her to reposition herself for a new image, to get more varied, fresh and stylish pics in concideration of her sparcely looking portfolio.

Her boyfriend is talking about going back to Europe in october on facebook, while her cousin saies she will go back to NY after a while in Sydney, maybe they make a NY trip in september or just Luisa goes back to NY ?

Comtrend, Kenos statement simply tells, that he returns in october, which was expected as he has to carry on studying. He does not tell from where he returns.

if it´s a cover-shooting, could somebody scan it when it´s out, cause i don´t think the journal would be available here in Germany to buy?

Don't worry, if necessary, "The Journal" can be purchased online on their site world wide, and Oyster is an international magazine anyway.

Btw, an interesting article about australian model biz and IMG Australia: http://frockwriter.com/2013/04/vogue-australia-s-model-series-is-an-img-models-exclusive :blink:

Thanks MikeB! Let us wait and see who is first in buying these magazines and hopefully posting here. ;)

I also can´t wait for the results.

These new pictures posted from Comtrend are really great. Nice and interestiing couple for the fashion, they look great together. Could also imagine both could do a campaign for....? These pictures are for me are really provokating to be booked together :wub2:  . I also hope someone of the designers takes attention on them. :PinkCouture2: "The Tatoo man and the young blonde beautiful girl...!" :flower:

If I would be a designer I would book them asap. Luisas blouse looks like Kenos Tatoos. Possible this is already a editorial shooting? or something else...

Collette Dinnigan is one of the best and most famous designers in Australia, she is also the only Australian designer who has established herself at the Paris Fashion week. :) Not sure what this shoot is for lookbook, campaign or something else, but it's a huge step in the right direction in any case.

Some info about Collette Dinnigan:

http://www.australianfashionguide.com.au/lookbooks/women/designers/collette-dinnigan/95/95