Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

@MikeB: I don't think she would be walking MBFFSydney, if she was exclusive. There is a third option, where she continues doing testshooting/editorials and going to smaller fashion events for practise until IMG thinks she is ready. To me she looks ready though for atleast one of the big four fashion weeks.

Two more pictures from Tafa Rock:

post-60616-0-1446133089-42397_thumb.jpg post-60616-0-1446133089-4365_thumb.jpg 

Comtrend, Tafa Rock is using Luisa as profile & title pic? Wow, a new Luisa fan... :o This pic in the red dress is great!

Your third option doesn't make much sense to me, if she needs practice, why skipping BFW? According to models talk on instagram, beeing scored for MBFFSydney is a honour. She was there in front row aside to Erin Heatherton and walking for Alex Perry, presenting 12 outfits in one evening. That's not how you treat a beginner model that needs practice. :idk:

I definitely agree MikeB because I don't think that she would have presented 12 outfits if they would think that she is just at the beginning of her career and needs practice.

The work Luisa has done in Australia/MBFFS is just amazing I think and a big improvement and achievement in her career.

I don't think, if she is skipping NYFW that she is instead doing Paris FW.

In my opinion she is staying in Australia to get more editorial work. Cause now she was probably seen by some different clients and photographers during the shows, so maybe some thinks come up.

Comtrend, Tafa Rock is using Luisa as profile & title pic? Wow, a new Luisa fan... :o This pic in the red dress is great!

Your third option doesn't make much sense to me, if she needs practice, why skipping BFW? According to models talk on instagram, beeing scored for MBFFSydney is a honour. She was there in front row aside to Erin Heatherton and walking for Alex Perry, presenting 12 outfits in one evening. That's not how you treat a beginner model that needs practice. :idk:

Sheila, I'm quite sure that Luisa is advised by her agency about her hair. I don't think that this is something she can easily decide on her own. Btw, Tafa Rock is not a "she"... ;)

Another reaction to Luisa: http://web.stagram.com/p/528157764629894270_15412116 "sheer delight" :)

Another thing I recognized, most of Luisas pics on Gettyimages for this event are now properly bound to "Luisa Hartema", not "a model". I am really surprised, isn't that a privilege to prominent persons? We're used to it in Germany, but in Sydney? :idk: (<- I use this smiley way too often with Luisa...)

Probably, I would think Luisa would announce or link to any Instagram/Twitter etc on her facebook page if it was real. Only thing that is a bit strange is that fellow gntm contestant Kasia liked one of the pictures.

I think it would be a smart move by Luisa to start a official instagram account though. After listning to this clip of casting director Jen Starr at img models prep 2013 couple of days ago, she mentions that clients have started asking about the models social media fanbase.

Very glamorous!! in this red dress :-)

Indeed! See her walk in this red dress for Steven Khalil at 0:51 :) :wub:

Btw, Keno has posted a pic that shows that he and Luisa are still in Australia... (Australian wall outlets :D) I love these puppets!

Thanks for posting this Video! Indeed she has improved her walk very much! and worked at her expressions on catwalk. Possible she had some catwalk training in the last weeks? I think this is this dress Libelle, which makes her shoulders looking so athletic. But it looks great . I like these more femin models and not these skinny and faceless models. But some designers these times prefer them to have more attraction to the clothes. She reminds me a little bit with her appearence at the 90 th girls on catwalk. Elle and Estelle, also Claudia, Yasmeen and Cindy had that look. It reminds me very much on them. And she has nearly the same impact to me. But I don´t know what is asked today on catwalk? More skinny, unknown and not such beautiful models, don´t know. But for me she looks nearly perfect for the bigger catwalks now, her only task I would see is to give some more life to the clothes not only wear it on catwalk. Than she is perfect.