Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

These were the times.... Luisa as real topmodel at the GNTM Cycle.... missing it. Nothing happend

since june with her carreer, except Gilette, Zalando and Maybelline (winner campaigns) and Cosmo nothing

went on with her. Some visits at red carpet and second class shows...Ernstings and Camp David. Minx was the

only good show she did since her winning title. No high fashion shows, missing editorials and testshootings. She disappears

for me out of my interest every time some more.

Thanks Luisatopmodel for posting these rares :flower:

Some interesting NEWS: Luisa is at Mode Suisse in Genf this weekend and presents some designer dresses in two show blocks. Let us wait for hopefully some interesting pictures....

luha20_thumb.jpg

Luisa läuft für die MODE SUISSE in Genf am 13.10.2012!

Luisa läuft für die MODE SUISSE in Genf am 13.10.2012!

Luisa präsentiert in zwei Showblöcken mit anderen nationalen und internationalen Models die Mode verschiedenster Designer.

Viel Spaß in Genf, Luisa!

source: one Eins

Is this Luisa?

Interesting if she is it not, which model this might be. Nationality, agency. Possible somebody knows it?

It looks a little bit like a high fashion shoot....

post-23068-0-79359400-1350116645_thumb.jpost-23068-0-56483200-1350116680_thumb.j

Sorry guys not Luisa, now I found out, it is not her. It is Stella Maxwell. But she looks similar like Luisa. Oha which competion for Luisa. And these layouts are as I imagined high fashion level out of Elle Italia! I think for Luisa herself it will be a far way to get an editorial in Elle Italia... or Vogue Italia.

http://blog.daum.net/qkwldjaak/18755

Elle italia seams to be a fan of her.... she had so many layouts inside and was also walking for well known designers....

here is her thread ad BZ who is interested:

I like her after seeing these pictures, she is a little bit more gracile than Luisa but a similar looking girl. But one more positive point for Luisa is she is taller. Stella is only : 1.75 cm...

thank you very much Zeronull and Thuesday for your updates from Mode Suisse catwalk! :flower:

Great that Luisa got the chance to walk there..... like the last picture from Mademoiselle L very much.

I hope she will get more of such catwalk jobs in future.

I don´t know if I like Luisa in all these outfits. There are some really awful and not attractive ones for Luisa. Her face looks strange, little bit rounder than we know her. Possible the haircut...don´t know what to tell. I also think Luisa has lost something she had at the GNTM cycle. Or is this the fact that these are not first class designers and stylists there at this event?

And backstage it seems to me that Luisa is not feeling good with all this, she looks a little bit disappointed and tired of it.

But thank you for all these updates.... :flower: