Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Good job as ever, Luisatopmodel! I love your posts!

You are the soul of this thread!

And great that we have some international visitors! Thank

You for your positive feedbacks!

I love her in Haute Couture! :wub: But what was up with her at her final

Walk? But Heidis feedback was ok, she did not walked good

And she was very strengh in all poses. But Heidis sees her

International carreer, when she gives her best! :blush:

and does anyone know why rtvgames isnt working? :/

The site got hacked again like a week ago and I think they want to build it up properly again until they open it. Some things weren't working so I guess they took the site down to repair everything ...

and does anyone know why rtvgames isnt working? :/

The site got hacked again like a week ago and I think they want to build it up properly again until they open it. Some things weren't working so I guess they took the site down to repair everything ...

Thank you for this information. I really hope it is soon

Repaired. I really hope this will not happen here. :cry:

I love her in Haute Couture! :wub: But what was up with her at her final

Walk? But Heidis feedback was ok, she did not walked good

And she was very strengh in all poses. But Heidis sees her

International carreer, when she gives her best! :blush:

They havent really focused that much on Haute Couture walk, also this walk was a bit diffrent then the one wich Anna W showed at episode 4 panel. Luisa said herself she dont know how to walk couture, nothing that cant be fixed with some practise though. I'm a bit more annoyed that they didnt mention her midway catwalk, wich was great compared to most of the other girls.

d482fea70b.gif

I wonder why Jorge is not training with the girls

So much this cycle. I think Luisa would do it professional

If somebody will show her. The training with Carolyn was different

To the others and so she had not the trust to make it,

Or she is bored because she has already signed a new contract?

Hey guys, I need some help here. I live in the UK but we have German Sattelite-TV (my dad is German). I missed yesterday's episode and tried to watch it on the the Pro 7 HP instead. Doesn't seem to work here in the UK. Is there another way, a different streaming site maybe??? I really need to watch this episode, as Luisa looks smoking hot as a mermaid in some of the pictures comtrend and luisatopmodel posted recently. Sophisticated and fresh at the same time!! I mean the girl is 17 and looks like an international topmodel with 10 years of experience. This is even more remarkable if you look at some of the older pictures of her, where she really looks like a normal teenage schoolgirl. She must have made a huge development in a year or so.

I also read on the web that Luisa might have already signed with one of the big cats in the business (Elite was mentioned for instance). Do you think that this will decrease her chances of winning the contest? If she doesn't win and if the rumours of her having signed with Elite turn out to be false, do you still think we will see her in TV after the end of the show, or will this mean back to school and boring Ostfriesland for her? Would be a shame!

I wonder why Jorge is not training with the girls

So much this cycle. I think Luisa would do it professional

If somebody will show her. The training with Carolyn was different

To the others and so she had not the trust to make it,

Or she is bored because she has already signed a new contract?

I thought about that as well :evil:

Most priceless moment was at panel, when Thomas Hayo said Luisa looked like a completly diffrent woman in her photo, seconds later Heidi saies Luisa have to show more changeability. :laugh: I wish Heidi wasn't present during photoshoots, it's either look sexy, make S curves, scream or laugh.

Most priceless moment was at panel, when Thomas Hayo said Luisa looked like a completly diffrent woman in her photo, seconds later Heidi saies Luisa have to show more changeability. :laugh: I wish Heidi wasn't present during photoshoots, it's either look sexy, make S curves, scream or laugh.

I also think Heidi confuses Luisa with her tips which are

Sometimes missunderstanding. And she seems scared when Heidi

is present. I hope Luisa gets other mentors

in her model life, photografers, designers etc. Who help her

And give her profi tips. Heidi is nerving with her always the

Same words.. .and I liked Luisas laughing, for me it was

Not false. You can see at the posted Pictures from LT

Simply beautiful and she really looks like a stunning "new Topmodel"

which is hopefully now born! :laugh:

Hey guys, I need some help here. I live in the UK but we have German Sattelite-TV (my dad is German). I missed yesterday's episode and tried to watch it on the the Pro 7 HP instead. Doesn't seem to work here in the UK. Is there another way, a different streaming site maybe??? I really need to watch this episode, as Luisa looks smoking hot as a mermaid in some of the pictures comtrend and luisatopmodel posted recently. Sophisticated and fresh at the same time!! I mean the girl is 17 and looks like an international topmodel with 10 years of experience. This is even more remarkable if you look at some of the older pictures of her, where she really looks like a normal teenage schoolgirl. She must have made a huge development in a year or so.

The episode will be on air again tomorrow 20th at 7:37 AM German time.

The episode will be on air again tomorrow 20th at 7:37 AM German time.

So that makes it 6:37 AM in the UK. Kinda early for a sunday morning but I am definitly going to watch. Thanks so much Whatatutu and Comtrend for your help.

I just found out myself that all the past episodes are available on these sites: http://lasvideos.rutube.ru/ and http://serienjunkies.org/germanys-next-top...fel-7-dtv-xvid/

Streaming works fine!