Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

The third pictures of the first block. I have never seen. Where is it from, do you know? Also the picture in the white dress, think

it is a casting. Never seen. Possible a preview to following shows!? thanks a lot . Very welcome here. :fun:

the first one is a private picture from luisa, she made it herself ( i can post some more if you want, found some :D)

and the white dress is from the third episode, it's the kaviar gauche casting, they didnt show her wearing the dress during show but prosieben posted this backstage photo :)

:wub:

Ich auch!! Wobei die Vorschau der nächsten Folge verspricht ja nicht wirklich viel. Aber ich freu mich trotzdem auf evtl. neue Bilder.

Aber mit Erfolgs Quartett, könnten wirklich die letzten Vier gemeint sein und Evelyn ist auch dabei, was einige sicher freuen würde. :laugh:

oder es sind "nur" die Favouriten von Gala, man weiss es nicht. Könnten aber auch die wirklichen letzten Vier sein?

Toll ich freu mich über diesen tollen BZ thread von Luisa! das wir schon so viele tolle Bilder zusammen haben. Wird in anderen Threads auch

bewundert und honoriert :laugh:

:wave: Sheila

Für Evelyn würde ich mich auch sehr freuen. Finde sie, Kasia und natürlich Luisa ganz toll in dieser Staffel.

Luisa bekommt natürlich die größte Aufmerksamkeit. Mir tut es für die anderen Mädels nen bissel Leid... die kommen ganz schön zu kurz. Wird ja noch so einiges passieren in dieser Staffel. Schaun wa mal wie es weiter geht.

aah cool, danke monroe für den gala-post, ich hoffe ihr sucht weiterhin schön fleißig nach gntm-artikeln und postet sie hier, ich bin da nie auf dem laufenden und weiß nie wann wo was drin ist :D

i found this private picture of luisa, haha :) she changed a lot!

luisa is innocent. who knew?

post-60395-1335993535_thumb.jpg

aah cool, danke monroe für den gala-post, ich hoffe ihr sucht weiterhin schön fleißig nach gntm-artikeln und postet sie hier, ich bin da nie auf dem laufenden und weiß nie wann wo was drin ist :D

i found this private picture of luisa, haha :) she changed a lot!

luisa is innocent. who knew?

Me really would interest, who made the many private photos of her where she is already posing like a model? Think she had there already large Model ambitions

Where do you get all this nice pictures from? I love them :laugh:

Me really would interest, who made the many private photos of her where she is already posing like a model? Think she had there already large Model ambitions

Where do you get all this nice pictures from? I love them :laugh:

from private accounts like facebook :) love them too :D

post-60395-1336167736_thumb.jpg

post-60395-1336167754_thumb.jpg

post-60395-1336167770_thumb.jpg

Thanks for those Scans Sheila.

Funny how Luisa grew 1.5 cm from Taff and Red meassurments, she mentioned at that job casting in episode 3 that she was 179 cm tall though. I also have a hard time beliving her hip meassurments are 93 considering how slim she look.

Hi Comtrend, a very welcome here. Great that you like my scans. I also like yours at RTV Games :laugh:

For me I also don´t think that her hip meassurements are 93. I cannot believe it. I compare her to Claudia who is also around 1,80 m , ok Luisa is little

bit smaller but Claudia has: 90- 62- 91 so I cannot believe if 93 is right for Luisa...

Claudia had also not the right meassures but she did it....the other 90 girls were smaller. For Example Sephanie Seymour: 86-56-89...or Linda: 86-61-87,

and I also hope the Luisa can work if the 93 is correct. For me Claudia was more feminine than Luisa, she is smaller I think. But let us wait. :whistle:

Let us wait what is shown on her set card.