Bellazon

Rachel Hilbert
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

Nope, and that is my big problem with her.

I think she is perfect for PINK, i really do but I just don't see her in mainline at all, when we had Behati and Elsa I totally saw them in mainline and killing it, but Rachel I just don't see her like I didn't see Chanel, she's really cute and fun but IMO I think she lacks sex appeal, hopefully she'll grow into it, she still has more years as the face of PINK so things could change but right now I don't see it at all.

I am utterly biased--I've had a huge crush on Rachel since I first started following the thread. That said, I do think she has the potential to do mainline. If you all go back to entries from late April, early May, and mid-June of this year, you'll see shoots she did with Derek Kettela and Tyler Kendal, as well as material for Paradiso, that show her amping things up. I'm not saying she's ready for mainline now, but she's absolutely got that in her future if it works for VS and for her. So much of the persona she cultivates with PINK or UO for that matter has to do with the audience they're selling to. But let's face it, mainline has an overabundance of talent right now. I can't imagine them even bringing her in on shoots for a while, especially when she's the main face of PINK.

She's for sure not going to do mailine at least for the next almost two years, Behati and Elsa followed the same route: 2 solid years of just PINK and nothing else, then the last year of their contract they did PINK + Clothing and then they started to slowly transition from PINK to mainline with the cutesy Body By Victoria shoots but stil walked the Pink segment at the VSFS, it wasn't like they went from PINK to slutty lingerie right away so if Rachel's status will be the same as them (and so far it seems like it) it won't be until mid-2017 we'll star seeing her starting to do mainline and somebody else takes over PINK.

I understand about her presenting herself as cutesy, fun, bubley right now because that's what she needs to sell but her work outside PINK and UO doesn't cut it for me yet, I do like Rachel a lot tho so hopefully she'll grow that bombshell factor. We'll have to wait and see how it goes.

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

Nope, and that is my big problem with her.

I think she is perfect for PINK, i really do but I just don't see her in mainline at all, when we had Behati and Elsa I totally saw them in mainline and killing it, but Rachel I just don't see her like I didn't see Chanel, she's really cute and fun but IMO I think she lacks sex appeal, hopefully she'll grow into it, she still has more years as the face of PINK so things could change but right now I don't see it at all.

I think the same :(

Rachel, Georgia Fowler, Chanel Iman, Shanina Shaik and two more models shot a secret project for IMG Models, that has to do with Zoolander!! Ben Stiller and all 5 girls shot in Brooklyn and the set was extremely colorful (just like their outfits).