Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

Taylor is the standout of this campaign for me. Frida looks off and maybe a tad old. Erin :heart: looks very... mall worthy, Barbs is a hot mess at best, and then you have Taylor with her youthfulness, sweet sexiness, natural beauty, and frankly seeing her stand next to three beautiful models and making them look kinda plain or just downright bad has put into perspective just how much better looking Taylor is then all of them (imo of course).

Taylor is the standout of this campaign for me. Frida looks off and maybe a tad old. Erin :heart: looks very... mall worthy, Barbs is a hot mess at best, and then you have Taylor with her youthfulness, sweet sexiness, natural beauty, and frankly seeing her stand next to three beautiful models and making them look kinda plain or just downright bad has put into perspective just how much better looking Taylor is then all of them (imo of course).

+1 

+1

+2 :ddr:  :hehe: 

+1

+2 :ddr:  :hehe: 

+3 The other girls pale in comparison to her. And nobody would say that Frida or Barbara are the kind of beauty you see all the time on the street...

BCBG Max Azria S/S 2015.

More pics.

post-86567-0-1445993300-11708_thumb.jpg post-86567-0-1445993300-12718_thumb.jpg post-86567-0-1445993300-14669_thumb.jpg post-86567-0-1445993300-15424_thumb.jpg

post-86567-0-1445993300-17144_thumb.jpg post-86567-0-1445993300-18759_thumb.jpg

Looking at the gorgeous close ups posted by clubparadise, I can't help thinking about something. You have to be stunning to carry eyebrows like Taylor's. Otherwise (I mean, in another woman) they would look like a moustache in the middle of the forehead. :p This girl is precious.