Bellazon

Shlomit Malka
Thumbnail

sarnic

Thanks. that's what I was thinking about doing too, clearly they're not going to post their photo editorials online, at least not for a while, their goal is to sell the magazine first.

These were just posted by a Portuguese haistylist on his Instagram

Her interview in Elle Portugal, illustrated w/ pics from the making-of the editorial 'Primeiro Amor'

http://www.elle.pt/moda/making-of-primeiro-amor

post-90043-0-10064700-1428974550_thumb.j

post-90043-0-72769200-1428989028_thumb.j

post-90043-0-61471700-1428989802_thumb.j

post-90043-0-91283100-1429043679_thumb.j

post-90043-0-45114100-1429070806_thumb.j

:) I've been digging so hard for this editorial (the final product, not the #BTS), and this is all I got from a Portuguese make up artist's website. In this small format the pics don't do her justice, but am sure they will be available in better quality, larger format soon. She looks divine in all of them.

:) I've been digging so hard for this editorial (the final product, not the #BTS), and this is all I got from a Portuguese make up artist's website. In this small format the pics don't do her justice, but am sure they will be available in better quality, larger format soon.

I've been trying to figure out how to make pictures larger...when I figure it out, I'll let you know and we can make them bigger!