Bellazon

Brooklyn Decker
Thumbnail

meidude

I don't think is the angle, i think the bikini is too small for her & the fact that she's next to Alessandra & all her bones makes Brooklyn&Crystal look bigger :ninja:

& vanessaa the other girl is Crystal Renn

Oh, & the photoshoot was for a Glamour Magazine Cover ... I think is something about sizes 'cuz you have Ale who seems to be 0 or 2 ... Brooklyn who probably is a 4 ... & Cristal who is a pluse size model, so im guessing that is something about sizes

No, it's just the difference between a model and a regular us-girl (in good shape).

Because Brooklyn is the same type as Marisa, but not athlethic like Marisa.

If you go to Miami u will see dozen of those "Brooklyn's" on the beach, imho there is nothing special about her...

Amazing Alessandra :drool: , she just got her baby out a couple months ago right?

Brooklyn and the other girl.....this is just the way that amazing swimsuit models look like in armature photos. :blush:

No she had a baby like....over a year ago or so. And I don't think it would hurt Ale to gain a few pounds, but that's just my opinion :)

I can't wait for this ed to come out!

Amazing Alessandra :drool: , she just got her baby out a couple months ago right?

Brooklyn and the other girl.....this is just the way that amazing swimsuit models look like in armature photos. :blush:

Ale had her baby almost two years ago :laugh: ... Models Kk gave birth 5 months ago, Adriana 4 months & Gisele 3 months :

I really want to see this thing goes, & im happy she's getting a cover i actually can buy here in Venezuela :laugh:

Brooklyn won the "SI's Swimsuit Greatest Bracket Ever SI's Swimsuit Greatest Bracket Ever" :drool:

post-18831-0-1446121791-2259_thumb.jpg

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/extr...ideo/index.html

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture