Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

The Numéro Tokyo shoot is GREAT.

She reminds me a bit of Dutch stunner Sylvie Van Der Vaart in this photo :drool: ... she should do her hair like that on Cannes 2010 Festival +wear this dress :p

*theres a new beachwear ad photo on blumarine.com

------------

Maybe the photos are not vogue material ....so maybe that is why he removed the photos

(but hope im wrong)

Terry's work is fun!

post-16474-1269971552_thumb.jpg

post-16474-1269971944_thumb.jpg

The Numéro Tokyo shoot is GREAT.

She reminds me a bit of Dutch stunner Sylvie Van Der Vaart in this photo :drool: ... she should do her hair like that on Cannes 2010 Festival +wear this dress :p

*theres a new beachwear ad photo on blumarine.com

------------

Maybe the photos are not vogue material ....so maybe that is why he removed the photos

(but hope im wrong)

Terry's work is fun!

In my opinion Sylvie doesn't have the class Doutzen has. I mean, she has a playboy face and wears often tacky clothes. I have to agree on the hair, that would be a great look and I'm into the idea of a skin-tight dress but not like the one Sylvie wears in that pic.

hehe i know u dont really like her /but i think her style is really good...very sexy and classy

+ sylvie is always on the best dressed list

(yeah a sexy skin tight dress would also look amazing on doutzen....like on the numero tokyo cover )

*can u post the beachwear photo from blumarine.com here on bellazon? (i dont know how to do that)

thanks for the scans Emilia! Great it's not a reprint!! :)

-----------------

from her twitter:

Landed in Rome and the driver is speeding it up, woohoo.. going north for 1.5 hour to the set for a new L'oreal commercial starting tomorrow.
Oooow so excited to be in Toscani (Italy) never been here, can't wait to see you in the morning sunshine.... beauty:)

I hope she is there for more!