Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

This is the most ridiclious show Doutzen ever walked. :blink:

(circus overload)

I wish she could have skipped this show.

The show is almost all about that new model (who had a fake orgasm on the runway ).

It was a funny moment! ... but imo they should have focused more on the vs angels.

----------------------------

Doutzen leefde als atleet voor Victoria's Secret-show /nu.nl

AMSTERDAM – Nederlands topmodel Doutzen Kroes heeft hard moeten werken om in vorm te zijn voor de modeshow van Victoria's Secret vorige maand. “Ik leefde in de aanloop naar de show als een atleet.”

Dit zegt de van oorsprong Friese schone in een interview met de Grazia.

“Ik heb er alles aan gedaan om in vorm te komen. Ik ben heel veel naar de gym gegaan, de laatste dagen zelfs twee keer per dag. “

Eten

Het model geeft in het interview aan erg van lekker eten te houden. “Ik moet er dan ook keihard voor werken om er op mijn best uit te zien.”

De actrice heeft in de maand in de aanloop naar de bekende modeshow dan ook haar hele schema vrij moeten maken. Ze ziet dan ook naar rust en wat tijd met haar familie. “Dit kan echt maar

C&A Collection - Reinaldo Lorenço - Doutzen Kroes:

th_3c793a58452118.gif/monthly_12_2009/post-34113-0-1446073100-17258_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3473528" alt="post-34113-0-1446073100-17258_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="50.81">

My scans from the catalog.

Sorry about the quality :(

This is the most ridiclious show Doutzen ever walked. :blink:

(circus overload)

I wish she could have skipped this show.

The show is almost all about that new model (who had a fake orgasm on the runway ).

It was a funny moment! ... but imo they should have focused more on the vs angels.

----------------------------

Doutzen leefde als atleet voor Victoria's Secret-show /nu.nl

AMSTERDAM

There are too different stories I heared. (Long long time ago)

1:

Doutzen got the Valentino campaign and felt too good for Bianca. Both were in the running for that campaign.

2:

Bianca was jalouse cause Doutzen got the campaign.

Well, those are just rumours. And Bianca fans believe it's like number 1, and Doutzen fans believe in rumour number 2... But nobody knows for sure so it could be just gossip...

LOL I heard about those as well. I was shocked b/c I always thought they were soooo adorable in pics together. I think that both theories might just be gossip. I love both Doutzen and Bianca and neither seem like the type to do either 1 or 2 (act like she was better than the other, or be jealous). I think they just stopped hanging out so much b/c they aren't in the same place at the same time as often. Doutzen is traveling a lot now. Btw, she looked gorgeous in the video and photos, thank you everyone :)

There are too different stories I heared. (Long long time ago)

1:

Doutzen got the Valentino campaign and felt too good for Bianca. Both were in the running for that campaign.

2:

Bianca was jalouse cause Doutzen got the campaign.

Well, those are just rumours. And Bianca fans believe it's like number 1, and Doutzen fans believe in rumour number 2... But nobody knows for sure so it could be just gossip...

O too bad that they are no friends anymore :(

They really looked SUPERHOT together :drool: :drool: