Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

DAILYMAIL:

Miranda Kerr's very own Photoshop fail? Former Victoria's Secret Angel is accused of making her waist slimmer for Instagram

OMG!! She made Doutzen bigger!!! Miranda Kerr is pathetic

miranda kerr instagram

post-75516-0-1446077425-87998_thumb.jpg

original

post-75516-0-1446077425-94828_thumb.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

That is really...OMG :shock: . Never would have taken her as somebody who would go this low :blah: . Maybe she found a Photoshopped version of herself and posted it? B/C I'm not aware of any instagram effects that slim you (else I would've used it already :D). Either way it was a cheap swing and the fact that the person responsible made Doutzen bigger is just wrong. If it was Miranda, that was very hateful and catty of her. I guess it would be indicative of some body image issue too. If so, guess she really is difficult to work with.

I really don't think Miranda did it, she explained in a tweet what happened, and I believe her.

DAILYMAIL:
Miranda Kerr's very own Photoshop fail? Former Victoria's Secret Angel is accused of making her waist slimmer for Instagram

miranda kerr instagram 
post-62211-0-1446077426-91757_thumb.jpg

original
post-62211-0-1446077426-93838_thumb.jpg
dailymail.co.uk

wahaha ohhh I laughed so hard when I saw this.. priceless..

Miranda's explanation is this:

''When I re-posted the photo this week to support the girls I screen grabbed it off the internet when I was working in Japan. I had no idea it was photoshopped. All good intentions- sorry for the confusion and congratulations to the girls for such a great show!"

If she's telling the truth, (and she didn't just think she could get away with it) then that means girlfriend can't even recognize her own waistline.. pathetic.. 

EDIT:ok never mind, apparently she has a habit of Photoshopping her Instagram pics..

I do wonder if Doutzen was purposely made bigger, or that it's a side effect of photoshop slimming Miranda

DAILYMAIL:

miranda kerr instagram 
post-51061-0-1446077438-65846_thumb.jpg

original
post-51061-0-1446077438-69322_thumb.jpg
dailymail.co.uk

That is really...OMG :shock: . Never would have taken her as somebody who would go this low :blah: . Maybe she found a Photoshopped version of herself and posted it? B/C I'm not aware of any instagram effects that slim you (else I would've used it already :D). Either way it was a cheap swing and the fact that the person responsible made Doutzen bigger is just wrong. If it was Miranda, that was very hateful and catty of her. I guess it would be indicative of some body image issue too. If so, guess she really is difficult to work with.

I think it's wrong you call someone pathetic like this. She posted the original version and apologized for posting the "wrong". When you're a popular supermodel like the 3 in this pic, there IS going to be manips and stuff. She just saved the pic from the web and that was it. Here it is: http://instagram.com/p/gwJNSVkMIQ/ I couldn't find, as much as I searched, the photoshopped version... Still, people make mistakes...

DAILYMAIL:

miranda kerr instagram 
post-62211-0-1446077440-15883_thumb.jpg

original
post-62211-0-1446077440-16833_thumb.jpg
dailymail.co.uk

I think it's wrong you call someone pathetic like this. She posted the original version and apologized for posting the wrong. When you're a popular supermodel like the 3 in this pic, there IS going to be manips and stuff. She just saved the pic from the web and that was it. Here it is: http://instagram.com/p/gwJNSVkMIQ/

yeah.. except that it is just one of several of her photoshopped Instagram posts  One is an incident, two is a coincidence, three is a pattern.. and i've seen at least four

THE ONLY HONEST MISTAKE HERE IS THAT SHE THOUGHT SHE COULD GET AWAY WITH IT

but to be fair: I don't think she meant  to make Doutzen look worse, just to make herself look better

Doutzens ass:

post-62475-0-27568800-1384539939_thumb.j

Just amazing. We need more booty shots!

I know.. but for some reason there seem to be very few booty shots of Doutzen this year.. 

th_da26dc289066304.jpg/monthly_11_2013/post-62211-0-1593849293-74965_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="sipausa_sipausa_12385190.jpg">

Doutzens ass:

post-62475-0-27568800-1384539939_thumb.j

Just amazing. We need more booty shots!

I know.. but for some reason there seem to be very few booty shots of Doutzen this year.. 

th_da26dc289066304.jpg/monthly_11_2013/post-67297-0-1593849294-40241_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="sipausa_sipausa_12385190.jpg">

They're trying to tease us by not posting them, come on VS, we must see that ass