Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

No news? 

After these constant tragedies in Vogue UK I just want Doutzen have a cover for the simple fact that once in a lifetime she managed to be on the cover of Vogue UK. Because I was expecting more from Ed, so if she gets a cover and if it's pretty will be lucky in double!

According to The Fashion Spot: Last Summer Vogue UK send e-mails to their subscribers asking them who they want to see on the cover of Vogue UK

It was a limited list with names of models & celebs

Doutzen was on that list 

(list with around 25 people... models & celebs)

Not sure but I think subscribers could rate every model/celeb by giving stars (1/2/3/4/5)

- Taylor Swift was on that list (January 2018 cover)

- Gigi & Bella Hadid both on that list + option: If people want to see the Hadids together on the cover or alone (they both got March 2018 cover)

Hopefully we get to see Doutzen later this year on Vogue UK

BTW: If Edward Enninful wont give it to her in 2018 .. I think it's time she should sponsor her own Vogue UK cover in 2019

With the career that Doutzen has I think she deserves to be on the cover of Vogue UK! Unfortunately it’s out of our power to get her a cover! With her new Piaget and Nikkie contracts, on top of her other contracts, it shows that there is still enough interest from the commercial side of the industry. So if Edward doesn’t recognize these achievements, it’s his loss!