Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

This thread needs to be filtered through a fuckin funnel or something cause I came in here thinking I missed 12 quality pages of her thread but most of it is just bullshit.

and yes, many of my opinions have profanity when I feel strongly about them :p

GOD BLESS YOU, ... I hate this thread ... make into a subforum so that everyone's little pathetic and useless opinion about doutzen vs any other model (or whatever bs they feel needs to be said) is crammed into a "fan talk" section ... can't we just get cracking, I want pics not lame conversations. For Christ's sake more than a thrid of the 300 pages is saturated with bullshit.

oh me 2 MLA... but I do take the lord's name in vain a little bit when I'm upset .... I got 1 l'oreal picture from a dozen pages of gossip and a repost (yeah, that's right ... A repost ... as in just one!).

well i'm off to continue working my way through pages 335-341 ...

This thread needs to be filtered through a fuckin funnel or something cause I came in here thinking I missed 12 quality pages of her thread but most of it is just bullshit.

GOD BLESS YOU, ... I hate this thread ... make into a subforum so that everyone's little pathetic and useless opinion about doutzen vs any other model (or whatever bs they feel needs to be said) is crammed into a "fan talk" section ... can't we just get cracking, I want pics not lame conversations. For Christ's sake more than a thrid of the 300 pages is saturated with bullshit.

oh me 2 MLA... but I do take the lord's name in vain a little bit when I'm upset .... I got 1 l'oreal picture from a dozen pages of gossip and a repost (yeah, that's right ... A repost ... as in just one!).

I'm with you on this 1 :whistle:

I'm with you on this 1 :whistle:

agreed!!

i heard that she's into politics and philosophy. is this true?

i think so... i mean considering the fact that she openly talked about Ayaan Hirsi Ali in one of her interviews and the fact that she recommends reading I Am The Door by Paul Ferini... i think she has to be pretty well read with politics and philosophy

Beautiful at Blumarine :wub:

th_37101_BS_blu083_Celebrity_City_BS_123_683lo.jpg

Here's the rest :D

Bluemarine SS2007 Backstage HQ's

post-15738-0-1446081296-76849_thumb.jpg post-15738-0-1446081296-79025_thumb.jpg th_70749_Bluemarine_SS2007_0003_122_1024lo.jpg Bluemarine_SS2007_0004.jpg

post-15738-0-1446081296-82644_thumb.jpg post-15738-0-1446081296-84112_thumb.jpg post-15738-0-1446081296-8572_thumb.jpg

Love her outfit with sunglasses in the last two pics :laugh: :heart:

yeah... im pretty much gonna go shopping tomorrow! hahahahahah!

oh and by the way... she wore those sun glasses while in Rio... just check out those candids with Mario Testino. ;)

im still not MLA :rofl: :wave: