Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

i'm loving doutzen more and mroe!! she's such a beautiful & GREAT model!

but, no offense, i just can't see doutzen as a VS angel. it just doens't seem right. i can see mirnada being an angel cause she's fresh and you can see how her personality just pops, but doutzen...it's just different.

:cry: please don't hurt me!

i don't know that's just my opinion. i hope that she will continue to be in the victorias scret fashion shows though

oh yeah & i toko off the text in her VOGUE nippon cover

post-3726-1184748962_thumb.jpg

i'm loving doutzen more and mroe!! she's such a beautiful & GREAT model!

but, no offense, i just can't see doutzen as a VS angel. it just doens't seem right. i can see mirnada being an angel cause she's fresh and you can see how her personality just pops, but doutzen...it's just different.

:cry: please don't hurt me!

i don't know that's just my opinion. i hope that she will continue to be in the victorias scret fashion shows though

oh yeah & i toko off the text in her VOGUE nippon cover

Thanks that pic is very beautiful

No she never even had an editorial in it.. I guess they do not really like her there...

ive seen this photo as a vogue cover with pink or purple letters but i was hoping that it was a UK vogue ... but i can not fnd that cover ..i think i saw it in a video on you tube but im not sure.

....so do you know wich vogue cover it mean?

post-16474-1184766854_thumb.jpg

just wanted to let you know i've added some photoshoots to doutzen gallery at my site, they are not scans.

One is a set from V magazine.

but more importantly i was looking for some help, i'm not sure what magazine the other set is from so if anyone knows could you let me know.

Here's a few of the pics, a couple more at the site, but if you know the magazine let me know, either here, at the site or pm.

Thanks!

post-638-1184774601_thumb.jpg

post-638-1184774617_thumb.jpg

post-638-1184774654_thumb.jpg

What she makes only 1.5 million :blink: ?? Someone said that she makes about 6 million, but I guess that's far wrong..

I think it's just for this year so maybe she made 6 million her whole career. I heard Lily Cole made 10 and Doutzen has been more successful than her.

What she makes only 1.5 million :blink: ?? Someone said that she makes about 6 million, but I guess that's far wrong..

I think it's just for this year so maybe she made 6 million her whole career. I heard Lily Cole made 10 and Doutzen has been more successful than her.

ive heard she makes 10 million ...on dutch tv (shownews)

BLOM: I know that cover you mean, the pic is original from a US Vogue editorial. Vogue Portugal made it a couple months later into their cover. I couldn't find the cover so fast but I will search for it a bit longer, so mabey I will post it later if I'll find it.

JEWELS007: I'm not sure about the first one but I'm sure the second (wich acctualy is her Italian Vogue cover) and thirt (her favorite photo of herself) are shot by Steven Meisel for Italian Vogue. This cover/editorial was her breaktrough in high fashion.