Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

you know doutzen loves to put those big duck lips to good use :brows:.....she works that runway...you know she likes it nasty.Flavia would be like sleeping with a bag of antlers all sharp and cricket like.

:laugh: I don't live too far from the Netherlands and i've been there allot and i have to say all those Dutch girls allways want to have sex and are pretty easy to get,so maybe you are right :D

en bedankt.... ik ben ook nederlands, maar niet easy to get.

en eerlyk gezegd geloof ik niet helemaal dat doutzen nooit geblowed heeft.

kom op, elke nederlander (uitzonderingen daargelaten) heeft wel eens een joint gerookt.

en zo erg is dat nou ook weer niet.

translation:

and thanx, i'm dutch, but not easy to get.

and actually i don't believe doutzen never smoked pot.

come on, almost all dutch people (ok there are exceptions) have smoked pot once.

it's not that bad.

Amen

hadate sa - you´re arguing

our languages are a little similar, but russian is more beautiful :D krasivaya :heart: mena zovut Jana :laugh:

oh..should I say "Let´s get back to Doutzen guys", nah?

thnx for explaination :p

maybe :blush:

nice to meet you Jana, should it be like Iana or Zhana?

back to whom? :blink:

hadate sa - you´re arguing

our languages are a little similar, but russian is more beautiful :D krasivaya :heart: mena zovut Jana :laugh:

oh..should I say "Let´s get back to Doutzen guys", nah?

thnx for explaination :p

maybe :blush:

nice to meet you Jana, should it be like Iana or Zhana?

back to whom? :blink:

Iana rather :)

Where are the mods at? Why is there no ignore list feature on these boards? I don't visit the Doutzen Kroes thread to read some kid's insecure/homophobic bullshit rambling..... All I come here for is Doutzen photos and news.

I miss ChilaX and WFT.

Where are the mods at? Why is there no ignore list feature on these boards? I don't visit the Doutzen Kroes thread to read some kid's insecure/homophobic bullshit rambling..... All I come here for is Doutzen photos and news.

I miss ChilaX and WFT.

DA BEARSSSS!!!!!

I have handed out several warnings to several members that were involved in the arguments that took place over the past day or so. So everyone involved please check your warnings and see what it is that you were warned for. Repeat offenses will not be tolerated.

Over 141 posts had to be deleted to clean up Doutzen's thread. If some members cannot handle a model having her thread where she is talked about and has her pictures shared, we will no longer have the thread. I have no problem completely deleting the thread forever due to a few people that ruin it for everyone.

A lot of you completely disregard the rules whenever there is a tiny flare up. Please remember that even though you may be upset with another member's posts or thoughts it is better to just report the post using the report button so that a moderator or admin can come and deal with it in the right manner.

Next time such an incident in this thread will not be tolerated and the thread will be deleted permanently.

Also I would like to take the time to remind the users of the forum that it is expected for you to use only English while posting in a model's thread. The only threads where other languages are permissable is the People of Bellazon threads. It is impossible for us to moderate a foreign language, so your post will simply be deleted if it is in any other native tongue.

PS - Concerning the question that Mack just brought up. Adding people to your ignore list is very easy. Just left click on their user name to go to their profile page. There you will find a drop down menu on the left side with the title Options. The first option is Ignore User, click that and the member will be added to your ignore list.

Thanks for your cooperation

A Message From PinkCouture:

In addition to RG's message, I just want to say as hard as we try to moderate this forum we sometimes do overlook things (we apologize :( ), and I hope you all can understand that. Which is why we have a "report" button at the end of each post for members to report issues that requires immediate attention. With that said, I want to thank all those who reported the problematic post instead of just of doing nothing to appease the situation, but complain about the staff :flower:

If some members cannot handle a model having her thread where she is talked about and has her pictures shared, we will no longer have the thread. I have no problem completely deleting the thread forever due to a few people that ruin it for everyone.

no offence, but that's the most absurd manner of actuating than i have seen in a looong time :ninja:

If some members cannot handle a model having her thread where she is talked about and has her pictures shared, we will no longer have the thread. I have no problem completely deleting the thread forever due to a few people that ruin it for everyone.

no offence, but that's the most absurd manner of actuating than i have seen in a looong time :ninja:

why would you delete a whole models thread ?? when all you have to do is block that member for starting dumb shit? thats not fair to everyone else that like coming here and looking at it .

There should be no worries about any [model's] thread being closed. Why??? Because from now on any member who spots a problematic post will report it right away before any problems escalate thumbsup.gif

Doutzen is from January 23 1985. So she's 22 yo now

THANK YOU :D 22, damn, so young! i mean, she looks older, doesn´t she?? sexy woman

i don't think she looks older. she looks fine for her age :) and i mean, MIGHTY FINE :brows:

She looks GREAT ;) I just meant, she looks like real WOMAN, no 22-year old chick ;) you know?? She´s gorgeous :heart: