Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I do agree with other people taht last year she looked a lot a lot better.

I don't know she was just absolutely BREATHTAKING esp in the red outfit everytme i see thse pics i fall in love again and over again , she lookeda lot like Denise Richards.

And her hair floating with the wind was sooo PERFECT she was like a real barbie doll , well i don't like comparing her to that becouse she's a lot more , but it's uncomparable really , and this year it just wasn't that great i don't know what it was , the hair , make-up , oufits? Weight gain?

I don't know but she doesn't seem too into it either.

But that is my opinion and I do still love her , so don't try to go agains my opinion or change my mind becuse you won't.

agreed last year she looked WAY better, these year i didn't like that white outfit, in something video i think i saw that Ana BB wore that outfit before

i liked the outfits and the hairstyles from last years show better, i agree with that. but i dont understand with some of you who say that she looked slutty in the white. i mean....this is a lingerie show....whether or not, every model is going to look slutty becuase they're wearing skimpy lingerie. for those of us who can see beyond that and know it's a fashion show, we think it's glamerous becuase we KNOW it's a fashion show that includes very revealing lingerie. but slutty?? how long have you people been watching the VS fashion shows? all their outfits are design to be appealing and very skin revealing. to say that one model looks slutty, might as well call all of them slutty, becuase basically, all their outfits (the white ones) looked practically the same.

i liked the outfits and the hairstyles from last years show better, i agree with that. but i dont understand with some of you who say that she looked slutty in the white. i mean....this is a lingerie show....whether or not, every model is going to look slutty becuase they're wearing skimpy lingerie. for those of us who can see beyond that and know it's a fashion show, we think it's glamerous becuase we KNOW it's a fashion show that includes very revealing lingerie. but slutty?? how long have you people been watching the VS fashion shows? all their outfits are design to be appealing and very skin revealing. to say that one model looks slutty, might as well call all of them slutty, becuase basically, all their outfits (the white ones) looked practically the same.

Haleluja!! :clap: :thumbsup:

Haleluja!! :clap: :thumbsup:

(Y) love the siggy and avatar dadum :)

PS: so people will understand, i wasnt angry and my post wasnt to anyone specific. so dont get the wrong idea.

This is a suprise massage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=878WKIhCdvM

I can tell you it's very, very, very, very, very, very, very beautiful

Doutzen looks amazing in the new CK ad, Halle Berry must be jealous.

Also I agree with some of you about Doutzen looking better at last year's VS show.

But it is not her fault. IMO, Doutzen was still the most beautiful model of the show.

Gisele and Adriana looked better last year too. Hopefully, next year will be better.

Hi this is my first post.

I'm a Doutzy freak.

I liked her outfits more last year...and esp. her lollipop.

But I think her make-up and hair were better this year. She looks so healthy. People that are saying that she got fatter seriously need to rethink what they are saying or redefine the word fat. Kelly Osbourn is fat! Doutzy looks like she works out and has a healthy lifestyle. You can see her muscle tone on her belly and legs.

She's not just bones but has a bit of meat on them and I think for young girls looking at models she's a perfect example of a healthy model.

I love how she changes her hair colour every now and then..sometimes I love it, sometimes I cringe, but she's always beautiful..her face is just perfect and her skin is to DIE for.

Yeah, most of the grils who walked the 2005 show looked that year better than last week. Karolina looked stunning this year in must say.

P.S. I'm a member of the Doutzen team if you're OK with it...

Yeah im ok with it.

post-6064-0-1446076701-15015_thumb.jpg

Doutzen :wub:

take my breath away, why dont you

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

thnx Stefanie :wave: