Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I love all these pictures with her family! And she looks just lovely. The ONLY campaign is ok, too. I've never heard of that brand, but I'm in the USA and I'm not big into brands so that's probabyl why I have no idea about that brand. 

1 hour ago, Mille Backer said:

Hoping for a full week of working after this amazing trip! 

Would be great but she's turning 35 this month

That's really old for models to score many jobs and probably too old to be one of the most in-demand models

I don't expect a lot of big modeling work anymore at the age of 35

Just a few jobs in 2020 and that's it .. kinda like Carolyn Murphy but not like Kate Moss/Gisele

Personally I hope that she gets a new goal in life to archieve

Go to Hollywood

But please dont be lazy and sit home all day being housewife and waiting for a call 

Such a waste of talent..but I fear that's just the way she is

Hollander!

You never make me mad with your comments on Doutzen but you did it now for the first time. yes she is 35 but how much does the modeling industry now look at age? it's changing and older models are much more in demand than 10 years ago. Also Doutzens body is better than most early 20's high in demand bodies, give me someone with a better body than her?! I can think of no one that is fit with abs like Doutzen who is in the top 20 in demand models. Her beauty is also very very unique she will last well in her 40s. Her beauty is that unique. She has a look that stands out. I've been a fan of her since 2005, and no other model still makes me look at her twice like Doutzen even the "new and younger" ones. Bella and Gigi and kendall can just go to space. we shouldn't be so narrow on models focus it all on age. It matter more how you look. She still looks exceptionally good.

20 hours ago, Hollander said:

Would be great but she's turning 35 this month

That's really old for models to score many jobs and probably too old to be one of the most in-demand models

I don't expect a lot of big modeling work anymore at the age of 35

Just a few jobs in 2020 and that's it .. kinda like Carolyn Murphy but not like Kate Moss/Gisele

My only complain is how bad she is at taking care of her skin. In her videos about skincare she talks about how at 34 she now uses lots of creams and didn't previously because her skin has always been good and I was like "whaaat girl?!". I'm fine with her face maturating and losing her plumpness, it made her come into her face more, womanly. but she has lost of lines, some wrinkles but just lines when she smiles, like when people have lost lots of weight have. For a model like her that was not a good move. 

edit;  NAOMI CAMPBELL

4 hours ago, wickedgame said:

Hollander!

I'm just very very very disappointed for the last couple of weeks/months 

I had high expectations for 2020

The year she turned into a real household name supermodel because of Eurovision 2020

+ Her 15th Anniverary ... because in Febr. 2005 Steven Meisel launched her career

15th Anniverary in 2020 I expected this:

- Max Mara campaign by Meisel because she opened the show 

- Vogue UK Febr 2020 cover by Meisel + same team back in 2005

- Etro campaign because she opened the show

- Massimo Dutti campaign shot in Ibiza because that same team shot previous Massimo Dutti campaigns but it turned out to be Bash Paris Teddy bag campaign..which I never heard off

- Host Eurovision 2020 with 200 million live viewers but she ruined her chances by keep saying things like "I can't host", "I'm a bad host", "people fall a sleep when I talk because my voice is boring", "I'm too nervous to speak in public" and couple more of these bad things 

- And perhaps Chloe campaign because the model in that backstage picture looked a lot like Doutzen from the back side and both of them got the same size mole on the same spot! But it turned out it wasnt her.

None of these projects happened

And now in 2020 she's doing irrelevant campaign work for Bash Paris + Only

Im just sooo disappointed 

Been following her career since December 2005 after watching the VS 2005 show 

Back in the glory days her agencies would never allow Doutzen to do campaign work for Bash/Only

Sarah said: we will never take a step back even if it means no work

In the past Sarah even rejected things like Guess campaign shot by Ellen von Unwerth because it was too commercial/not big enough

And now they are taking a step back and doing these irrelevant campaigns ...it worries me 

--------------------

Yeah her skin needs help... I saw lots of age spots on YouTube video in HD with Nikkie Tutorials

Age spots or sun damage.. I dunno..but she can rid of it if she spends some money

But maybe she thinks it will go away by drinking more green juice, taking vitamine pills with a glass of water during full moon or something..or using her magic stones