Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

8 hours ago, Hollander said:

Biggest newspaper from Holland (Telegraph) said something very rude about Doutzen as potentional host for Eurovision

They said: "Biggest joke of the century"

And our voice over for Dutch Eurovision said while laughing in mean way: "I'm very happy for Doutzen that they called her"

After that he said what type of host he wants: the best, confident ...etc (experienced)

Doutzen is being fed to the sharks right now and I hope that she doesn't give a damn what some of them say

Everybody in Holland wants that job and some of them throwing shade now to make them doubt 

I hope she still gets that job because she's one of the favorites by the public 

Eurosong is not that serious lol. Why are these dudes acting like it's the Oscars or something?

This RTL Boulevard reporter just said on live tv that he heard that both Doutzen & Michiel Huisman (+ another person) going to sign the contract to host Eurovision 2020

If this is not true im going to be soooo disappointed

Today RTL boulevard asked Duncan "the 2019 winner" who he wants to be the host in 2020

Duncan said: Doutzen  

It will make her super famous with 200 million viewers ..household name like supermodel Kate, Gisele, Naomi etc.

Natalia Vodionova hosted Eurovision back in May 2009

She scored May/June 2009 Vogue covers for USA, UK & RUSSIA 

I can see Doutzen getting UK too

Hopefully she's in NY to tell DNAmodels the good news by getting her lots of covers for May/June 

And ask Donatella Versace to design this sexy dress in different colours & hire this same hair/makeup team 

It will make her the hottest/most beautiful woman in the world

It will make the 200 million viewers WOW