Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

4 hours ago, horus said:

hey hollander you really hitted the jackpot with the "wonder woman".

:D

About 2 months ago Bellazon member Jennifer was the first saying she's in London training with people who are working on the movie Wonder Woman

I don't get why they keep it secret because her role is not the mainrole

So why keep it secret?? Or maybe they wait untill they are sure her role makes the cut?

Maybe Doutzen was thinking: O sh!t please don't film me (I/my manager told you to keep it secret)

Perhaps Doutzen is too nice to complain about it

In the beginning of this adventure Madeleine Vall said on her blog about this project that she's teamed up with a VS model but she can not say more or else she probably get stoned

Stuntgirl Madeleine knows it is a secret but she also knows she's filming Doutzen ;)

2 hours ago, hollander said:

Maybe Doutzen was thinking: O sh!t please don't film me (I/my manager told you to keep it secret)

Perhaps Doutzen is too nice to complain about it

In the beginning of this adventure Madeleine Vall said on her blog about this project that she's teamed up with a VS model but she can not say more or else she probably get stoned

Stuntgirl Madeleine knows it is a secret but she also knows she's filming Doutzen ;)

That's bit disrespectful from her Madeleine tbh

Doutzen got Stella McCartney campaign! :heart:

----------------------------------------------------------

EXCLUSIVE: Doutzen KROES FROLICKS IN SCOTLAND FOR STELLA MCCARTNEY FALL 2016

If there's any woman that embodies the fun and effortless spirit of Stella McCartney, it's Doutzen Kroes. The brand collaborated with up-and-coming photographer Harley Weir on a striking campaign and video, set in the hills of Scotland. McCartney, who grew up in the Scottish countryside, felt a strong connection to the location. "The nature is raw and real; setting Doutzen within that created a fragile, gentle sensibility amidst the overpowering and impressive land. There is masculinity to Scotland that complimented the femininity of the images we created," McCartney said of her latest campaign. 

harpersbazaar.com

Her acting is on point in this shot..she's the only one focused and ready to fight

Other actors seem afraid of the horses/distracted or something

Is Gal Gadot on horse nr 4 next to Doutzen? Maybe she's going to play her closest buddy/helper in rough times