Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

She posted on her Twitter and Facebook page that she is shooting something "very secret" today and posted a picture of one of those "No Twitter, Facebook, Instagram" signs. Would it be too early for VS to be shooting for the Fantasy Bra? Its probably just wishful thinking on my part, but I'll be curious to see what this turns out to be.

^ No, It's actually perfect timing for the FB phoshoot but no one from VS (photographers/stylist) seem to be shooting today so I don't know :idk: I would love it if she gets the bra this year

Damn :shock:

^ No, It's actually perfect timing for the FB phoshoot but no one from VS (photographers/stylist) seem to be shooting today so I don't know :idk: I would love it if she gets the bra this year

Agreed, Birkin.

MissLimaVzla, it would be so fitting for her to get it, if not for anything but the apology for the poodle outfit. Even though she kept her humor and just ran with it.

Another thought, just kind of crazy, but could it be for SI?

No, SI crew left NYC early today and they had a 10 hours flight to location so can't be SI, plus they let models show pictures as long as they don't show/mention the magazine.

I think it could be Pirelli Calendar, that's usually extra secretive and it gets shot these months and there's absolutely no pictures/videos/information about it until it comes out every year .