Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Donna Karan FW 2006-07 NY Backstage

Haha, I remember these backstage shots so well. She posed really strange in one..

edit: if you enlarge it you can see she must have had a hard time staying in shape for HF, she has some visible facial hair there... (common for girls with annorexia)

nb. I'm not saying she is or was anorexic. So please no remarks there.

pff ... what a bullshit! :yuckky:

She said herself that it was not easy for her to maintain a body that could keep up with those weird HF standards. Most HF girls are painstakinly skinny, and Doutzen did lose weight when she started. She wasn't fat, she was skinny, but not skinny enough. Did you not read the article Kim Noorda wrote in Vogue last year? How she stopped having her period because she was so skinny and took such bad care of herself? Did you not hear about the girls who survive on one rice cake a day, or stuff themselves with cottonballs to feel a bit fuller? You can try to close your eyes to the awful flaws of this industry but it won't make them go away.

How come you don't want to hear anything about Doutzen that doesn't have the words gorgeous, beautiful, and hot in it? Are you 14 or something?

She has lost weight, look at her beach shoots end march, and look at her now.... you can't deny that. These girls are always busy with their weight, I liked her more three months ago.

I was talking about her HF days, in comparison to that, she's better now :)

She has lost weight, look at her beach shoots end march, and look at her now.... you can't deny that. These girls are always busy with their weight, I liked her more three months ago.

I was talking about her HF days, in comparison to that, she's better now :)

Haven't really followed her career, but those bikini pics from 20-25 march, were really hot... although I realised she needed to loose more weight at that time for modelling.

DOUTZEN KROES – INEZ VAN LAMSWEERDE & VINOODH MATADIN – CFDA – 2011

Also for the CFDA, Doutzen Kroes effortlessly illustrates the work of Prabal Gurung

who says the elegance of the film “I Am Love” inspired his new collection. :D (Y)

mc6pk32cc01drr6kzg0c.jpg

dnamodels.com & thnx to dadum

Haha, I remember these backstage shots so well. She posed really strange in one..

edit: if you enlarge it you can see she must have had a hard time staying in shape for HF, she has some visible facial hair there... (common for girls with annorexia)

I don't get what you're trying to achieve here. This is a message board, there are gonna be remarks about every and any post. Also, even if she ever was anorexic and dieting too hard, she has clearly moved on from this, considering she's basically the second fattest big time model out there after Crystal renn (who is slimming down fast, anyway) and has made a point to fight the standard size.

I don't get what you're trying to achieve here. This is a message board, there are gonna be remarks about every and any post. Also, even if she ever was anorexic and dieting too hard, she has clearly moved on from this, considering she's basically the second fattest big time model out there after Crystal renn (who is slimming down fast, anyway) and has made a point to fight the standard size.

Exactly what I was saying: I think she had a hard time there. That's all. But I don't think she was anorexic.

DOUTZEN KROES – INEZ VAN LAMSWEERDE & VINOODH MATADIN – CFDA – 2011

Also for the CFDA, Doutzen Kroes effortlessly illustrates the work of Prabal Gurung

who says the elegance of the film “I Am Love” inspired his new collection. :D (Y)

Wow thanks so much Hollander! Love the pose!