Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Bad news: Patrick Dempsey and Eva Longoria might be the only 2 l'Oréal ambassadors at Cannes Film Festival (crisis??)!! :(

Patrick Dempsey et Eva Longoria se rendront à Cannes pour le fameux festival de cinéma. Une cérémonie qui aura lieu du 12 au 23 mai prochain. Les deux acteurs ne concourent pour aucun film mais seront présents pour représenter L'Oréal.En effet, Patrick Dempsey et Eva Longoria sont les égéries de la marque depuis quelques années. L'acteur est l'icône des cosmétiques pour homme tandis que la jeune femme représente son pendant féminin pour L'Oréal. La marque, partenaire officiel du Festival de Cannes depuis treize ans, enverra donc les deux stars monter les marches du Palais. Une belle opportunité pour Patrick Dempsey et Eva Longoria, qui viendront peut-être un jour pour présenter l'un de leurs films.

Nothing is sure for the moment, but a few weeks I saw on a Dutch site that she'd wear a Dutch designer for the Festival and now this article that lets suppose that there'll be only 2 ambassadors...

Now there're 2 possibilities:

-She'll be in Cannes.

-She was supposed to go there but (they?) cancelled.

Anyway in the article, it's not said word by word that Eva and Patrick will be the only l'Or

Yeah, if it's true they probably cancelled her appearence ... just like they did with E! news. Ive been watching E! news from the day when Doutzen said: Watch E! on monday.

...and I've been watching E! news from sunday till today ..and I havent seen here. (poor girl)

Well, I just found that article wich says that Eva Longoria, Laetitia Casta, Aishwarya Rai, Michelle Yeah, Evangeline Lilly and Milla Jovovich will be at the Cannes film festival! But still no Doutzen! But she might be there, I'm actually pretty sure she'll be there :yes:

And look, she just renewed her contract with the brand, she's in most of their commercials (and she also shot some recently) and she's all over the website.

D

According to L'Oréal-Paris.fr, there'll be only Aishwarya Rai, Diane Kruger, Michelle Yeoh, Evangeline Lilly, Milla Jovovitch, Laetitia Casta, Patrick Dempsey and Eva Longoria as l'Oréal ambassadors at Cannes Film Festival! :(

But where are Doutzen, Rachida, Freida, Kerry, Noémie, Penélope,...???? :(

According to L'Oréal-Paris.fr, there'll be only Aishwarya Rai, Diane Kruger, Michelle Yeoh, Evangeline Lilly, Milla Jovovitch, Laetitia Casta, Patrick Dempsey and Eva Longoria as l'Oréal ambassadors at Cannes Film Festival! :(

But where are Doutzen, Rachida, Freida, Kerry, Noémie, Penélope,...???? :(

Penelope no longer has contract for Loreal, she does Lancome now :wave: