azkid

Ok thanks for telling that

(I got that rumor from TFS)

---------------------

According to Vogue UK it's being filmed in September too;

Quote:

Here Come The Girls

12 August 2009

AS the British big hitters come home for London Fashion Week's 25th anniversary, New York is experiencing a homecoming of its own. For the first time since 2005, Victoria's Secret will return to the Big Apple's catwalks - but who will grace the runway with so many of its models pregnant this year?

Former Victoria's Secret Angels Gisele Bundchen and Heidi Klum have confirmed their pregnancies in the past few months, as have current Angels Karolina Kurkova and Adriana Lima. New mum Alessandra Ambrosio told America's The Early Show that she was nervous when she unveiled her pregnancy to the lingerie behemoth - but that she was happy to be back on the catwalk after the birth.

"Here I am back working! I did the show last year, two months after I had the baby," Ambrosio said before assuring the interviewer who said she didn't look like she had given birth: "Well, I did! She's at home sleeping right now."

The show - usually filmed in November and screened in December - was held in Miami last year but will be held during Fashion Week this September at the event's new venue in Lincoln Centre

Maybe they're doing something small during NYFW because so many people are pulling out. The big show will definitely be in November though. I'll try to find out more about this.

I do not know it that is what they are gonna do, but from a marketing-perspective that is pure genius. Call them and sell that idea!

I like your thinking, Bronx-girl.

Maybe they're doing something small during NYFW because so many people are pulling out. The big show will definitely be in November though. I'll try to find out more about this.

I do not know it that is what they are gonna do, but from a marketing-perspective that is pure genius. Call them and sell that idea!

I like your thinking, Bronx-girl.

Haha, I think they already might be planning on it. There's a shopping event that Wintour is having September 10th and some of the VS girls are on the list of girls to be there. I'm sure VS is one of the stores that will be a part of it. That same week is NYFW, so VS is probably doing something at Lincoln Center like that article said, but not the VSFS. Maybe a smaller show or a prewiew of some sort.

Im sure Doutzen is not into that guy ... (Doutzen is too dutch (Y) )

===============

I wonder why they broke up .... maybe she already got herself a new toy boy

Doutzen is mostly into black guys ... maybe she find herself a toy boy next week in Tanzania

She will teach him how to use a condom :gocho:

-------------------

JUST KIDDING!!

^Actually I bet he's not the nicest guy. He posted, in july, I guess, on twitter, about how hot girls should be in his table, or something like that, in one event. And I believe he and Doutzen were still together, by that time.

Im sure Doutzen is not into that guy ... (Doutzen is too dutch (Y) )

===============

I wonder why they broke up .... maybe she already got herself a new toy boy

Doutzen is mostly into black guys ... maybe she find herself a toy boy next week in Tanzania

She will teach him how to use a condom :gocho:

-------------------

JUST KIDDING!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I doubt it! A boy toy you mean

I guess Doutzen had enough of all the follies of the skank Greg :yuckky: Well, congratulations girl for finally coming to your senses. Time for upgrade yeah

She announced it in "Paris Match", which is a VERY reliable magazine!

I'm going to buy it and I'll scan the interview later!

Doutzen's twitter page:

http://twitter.com/missdk

Le trés joli top Doutzen Kroes, se confie dans le Paris Match qui sort. Et elle confie qu'elle est de nouveau célibataire !

La beauté blonde égérie de L'Oréal et de Victoria's Secret vient de rompre avec son DJ, Greg Andrews. Leur histoire semblait pourtant solide.

Du coup, elle passe des vacances à Ibiza avec ses amies d'Amsterdam. Sa devise : s'éclater à fond avant de songer à fonder une vie de famille !

A 24 ans, Doutzen Kroes est la nouvelle star des podiums. Elle mesure 1,78m et pése 54 kilos

Translation by me

The very pretty Top Model Doutzen Kroes, entrust herself in "Paris Match" which is sale out (tomorrow).

And she entrust she is single again!

The blond beauty egerie of l'Oreal and Victoria's Secret just broke up with her DJ, Greg Andrews. Their story seemed solid.

She spends holidays in Ibiza with friends from Amsterdam. Her currency: "Have fun before kids".

Dontmiss.fr

I dont trust the foreign press. i know from going through the ricky rubio saga here in minnesota. the foreign press is often speculative and incorrect, and there magazines tend to follow the same pattern. I remember one article saying he signed with real madrid, then another with joventut.

I just dont trust foreign magazines and press. Maybe its true, maybe its not. People gettranslations mixed up, something ends up meaning something else, etc.

it could've happened but at the same time I wouldnt believe that source either.