Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

:heart:

You wanna know something funny? I went over to my local Victoria's Secret store and spoke to some of the sales associates there (YES, I do know some girls there :brows: ) and y'know what? They had ZERO clue about the "Exclusive Supermodel Obssession-related materials" that PinkCouture is talking about. Unless there is a special "gratis" within the next week, I'm very eager to know what PC is hiding. :chicken:

But I did get some info about the "Supermodel Obsessions" launch and it turns that it is NOT a new line of bras or panties, but a promotional deal where each of the VS Angels pick their favorite "items" from the store. Pretty LAME, if you ask me.

Anyway, I've got another new VS ad for all of you! The scan below is over 5MB.

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

post-16241-0-1446071409-24596_thumb.jpg

I don't know about y'all, but I love it.

:laugh:

Very nice and classy!

You wanna know something funny? I went over to my local Victoria's Secret store and spoke to some of the sales associates there (YES, I do know some girls there :brows: ) and y'know what? They had ZERO clue about the "Exclusive Supermodel Obssession-related materials" that PinkCouture is talking about. Unless there is a special "gratis" within the next week, I'm very eager to know what PC is hiding. :chicken:

But I did get some info about the "Supermodel Obsessions" launch and it turns that it is NOT a new line of bras or panties, but a promotional deal where each of the VS Angels pick their favorite "items" from the store. Pretty LAME, if you ask me.

Anyway, I've got another new VS ad for all of you! The scan below is over 5MB.

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

post-19478-0-1446071412-98201_thumb.jpg

I don't know about y'all, but I love it.

Very nice and classy!

So Beautiful!! :wub:

Yeah agree about the last picture. When I got it from vspressroom. com it already looked a bit weird but still Doutzen is SOOOO GORGEOUS in those, love , love, love them !!!

And thanks Aga for posting those here.

Yay so glad they are 'using' Doutzen so much!

Photoshopped or not, I'm gonna enjoy passing by the VS stores and seeing her giant face in the windows. Those H & M stores have Lily Donaldson and Daria Werbowy on the windows ( :yuckky: ), but VS has Adriana and Doutzen ( :drool: ) and it just makes it all better.

But now that Doutzen is with VS, it probably means ZERO runway appearances for this year's Olympus Fashion Week (or is it Mercedes Benz?). Is that a bad thing? Probably.