Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I prefer solo shoots because some photographers like Steven Klein & Lachlan Bailey often focus on their fav model & give their fav model the best shots

(I hate that ..unless their fav model is Kroes ofcourse ;) )

What are the upcoming shoots with Doutzen?

- L'Oréal campaign + commercial 

- Hunkemöller Swim campaign + commercial (release: May)

- Fifth House Fall/Winter 2018 campaign (release: July)

- Repeat Cashmere Fall/Winter 2018 campaign (release: July)

No high fashion shoots??

-------------------------------------------

Holt Renfrew magazine cover Spring 2018

D_T_M_640x727_Women_EN.thumb.jpg.412bd7fda192b3632d1a21d908cc77e0.jpg20180223_131807.thumb.png.bd5f18662085805f703e20a017f439c0.png

holtrenfrew.com

I love Natalia as a model, I love her works but I hate her personality (she does not accept not being the "protagonist")!

I hope she walks a lot at shows in Milan and Paris... I feel she will have something with Prada, my sixth sense says. And covers hope they are to come, such as Vogue Japan and Vogue Netherlands which will be in September!

Izabel gave this interview this month to Matheus (he is reporter for Vogue Brazil) and he asked who is her "girl crush" and she answered Doutzen because Doutzen has a natural beauty and for her Doutzen is the most beautiful among the models. Later Matheus asked if she had a "couple crush" and Izabel said no, so Matheus suggested Sunnery and Doutzen because according to him Sunnery is a pretty handsome guy and she completed saying that they are a much loved couple!

PS: I tried posting the video from the moment the part that I commented starts, but if it fails it starts at 4:51!