Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

^gorgeous as usual. Lol she doesn't need vs but would suck if she left

You are right. She doesn't need them, I think its the other way around. I you just made me realize why VS has been so lackluster for me- they haven't been using Doutzen at all. I think next to Adriana (even though I'm not a huge fan) Doutzen is the best angel they've ever had at least for me. She's def my favorite angel. And I simply just adore her for L'Oreal. Basically she's amazing in everything! lol

^gorgeous as usual. Lol she doesn't need vs but would suck if she left

You are right. She doesn't need them, I think its the other way around. I you just made me realize why VS has been so lackluster for me- they haven't been using Doutzen at all. I think next to Adriana (even though I'm not a huge fan) Doutzen is the best angel they've ever had at least for me. She's def my favorite angel. And I simply just adore her for L'Oreal. Basically she's amazing in everything! lol

I agree. Doutzen and Adriana are the 2 most beautiful models vs has ever had. Not saying the other girls like Candice arent gorgeous. Im still hoping its Doutzen that gets the fantasy bra this year.