Bellazon

U.S. shuts file-sharing site Megaupload

ILUVAdrianaLima

At this time I'm wondering what was the point of pushing PIPA and SOPA. Looked what happened to Megaupload. Whats next, Imageshack, Flickr, Hulu, or maybe Youtube - that place is filled with copyright infringement. Guess they will have to shut down Google as well since they own YouTube :wacko:

LOL talk about your government at work. I wonder what happened to all those honest banking executives and all there bail outs.....guess big government knows of no wrong doing when it speaks with banking money.

bannernv.jpg

Thanks to the hard work of the FBI, big scary threat to national security Megaupload has been taken down, and we can all rest easier tonight!

In other news, I still can't get married, global warming is slowly starting to spiral out of control, the US continues its indiscriminate slaughters veiled behind the guise of spreading democracy or whatever it is they're saying it is, aaaaand our economy is still tanked.

But the important thing is that people can't download episodes of trashy animes and poorly-written sitcoms anymore. Truly, the priorities in this country are outstanding and worthy of admiration.

And the ironic part about all these actions is they aren't doing anything to help with piracy or hacking in general. They are literally awaking the many sleeping giants in our country to heave revenge on the US government for its absurd actions. Looks like foreign hackers will be the least of our worries.