Bellazon

The Most Beautiful High Fashion Model

arielle

^ ^all the models you listed, vanessaaa - are High Fashion Staples. Nat Poly, Stammy and, Balti. Big powerhouse names. I don't understand the problem.

I was only making a point...

because apparently Hilary Rhoda cannot be in the competition because she's done SI but she is still a 'high fashion staple'

along with Magdalena especially- I don't think anyone can deny the fact that she's HF...yet she cannot be in the comp because she's done VS? That doesn't make sense to me....that's all.

All right, Rhoda and Magdalena in then. We need more noms anyway.

along with Magdalena especially- I don't think anyone can deny the fact that she's HF...yet she cannot be in the comp because she's done VS? That doesn't make sense to me....that's all.

No I said she couldnt be in the comp because she was currently doing VS lingerie.

Re-read the first post of this thread everyone.

I needed to draw a line somewhere. (Candice Swanepoel for example is also doing HF)

Anyway I dont think I have to justify myself.

I'll make exceptions for Hilary and Magdalena, as it's true they are considered to be more on the HF side. :)

All right, Rhoda and Magdalena in then. We need more noms anyway.

No I said she couldnt be in the comp because she was currently doing VS lingerie.

Re-read the first post of this thread everyone.

I needed to draw a line somewhere. (Candice Swanepoel for example is also doing HF)

Anyway I dont think I have to justify myself.

I'll make exceptions for Hilary and Magdalena, as it's true they are considered to be more on the HF side. :)

Okay, sorry if I came off harsh or rude...I was just trying to make a point.

&& true but unlike Hilary and Magdalena....Candice will always be mostly known for commercial ;)

Oh sorry, I didn't read the rules :(

If some of the real HF models who have done SI or VS automatically become a non-HF model,

that would be a big dissapointment to me :/ Or arielle would you think of changing the rules

to those who model mainly for VS or SI are not included? :flower:

(Or any other better suggestions? :))

I am going to start this :)

-For those who still havent sent me all the pics, you can send me them until your nom appears on the round, that would mean that I already chose the pics for you.

-Pairs are totally randomly made by random.org, each nominee having an assigned number according alphabetical order.

Round 1

Pair 1

Masha Tyelna (nominated by me)

post-42476-0-1446075365-11684_thumb.jpg

VS.

Karolina Mrozkova (nominated by me)

post-42476-0-1446075365-13046_thumb.jpg

Pair 2

Kendra Spears (nominated by Prettyphile)

kendraspears.png

VS.

Georgina Stojiljkovic (nominated by Jennka)

post-42476-0-1446075365-15753_thumb.jpg

No points, vote for one or the other

Deadline : 2/3 days, with at least 15 votes

Have fun !

:wave: