Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

Reposting this. Because the board had some issues last night and my posts were deleted.

yes me too :(

so i repost my picture :blush:

That are great pictures of Izabel :),btw is that her boyfriend?:) Because i always thaugt it was another guy(i don't know his name :blush: :))

Reposting this. Because the board had some issues last night and my posts were deleted.

yes me too :(

so i repost my picture :blush:

That are great pictures of Izabel :),btw is that her boyfriend?:) Because i always thaugt it was another guy(i don't know his name :blush: :))

yes it's her boyfriend marcelo

backstage "animale"

iz.jpgizb.jpg

i wonder if the lady with her in the last pictures is her mother? they look a lot alike.

her mother was'nt there !

*i still almost crying every time i remember izabel huging me hard yesterday* :heart: :blush:

pictures tomorrow =D

backstage "animale"

iz.jpgizb.jpg

i wonder if the lady with her in the last pictures is her mother? they look a lot alike.

*i still almost crying every time i remember izabel huging me hard yesterday* :heart: :blush:

pictures tomorrow =D

aww okay!

that's so sweet. i can't wait to hear about it and see the photos :)

backstage "animale"

iz.jpgizb.jpg

pictures tomorrow =D

I'm almost crying because you hugged Izabel :laugh: , I know someone who knows Izabel :clap: :laugh:

uh...

:dontgetit:

translation?

After the announcement that the model Raquel Zimmerman gave up on the Animale fashion show, on the official programming of the Fashion Rio, in day 15, the brand contracted with exclusiveness the supermodel Izabel Goulart. In agreement, with the director of the agency Ten Model, Laura Vieira, Goulart is also going to launch a perfume with her name for the American brand of lingeries, Victoria's Secret. The campaign is going to be photoshoted by Ellen Von Unwerth, recognized fashion photographer, who has works published in magazines as Vogue, Vanity Fair, The Face, Arena and I-D.

uh...

:dontgetit:

translation?

After the announcement that the model Raquel Zimmerman gave up on the Animale fashion show, on the official programming of the Fashion Rio, in day 15, the brand contracted with exclusiveness the supermodel Izabel Goulart. In agreement, with the director of the agency Ten Model, Laura Vieira, Goulart is also going to launch a perfume with her name for the American brand of lingeries, Victoria's Secret. The campaign is going to be photoshoted by Ellen Von Unwerth, recognized fashion photographer, who has works published in magazines as Vogue, Vanity Fair, The Face, Arena and I-D.

wow. i didn't know it was going to be in her name. i heard she was going to be the face of vs' upcoming perfume called 'pout'. whatever it is, i will definitely buy it just to support her! they could put her name and/or face on anything and i would buy it :laugh: