Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

so, i've been working on this for only two days so far - so there is a lot of work left to be done. but, i figured i'd get up what i have ready.

izabel-goulart.net

let me know what you all think. any feedback would be appreciated! if there is anything you'd like to see on there, or whatever... let me know. i just got sick of her not having a webpage and i figured what better solution to that than start one up. she deserves a good website and i hoping that i can do her justice.

the gallery should be up within a week or two... at least that's what i am aiming for. i have so many pictures to go through and get organized. hopefully everyone on here (that has contributed photos to this thread) won't mind me using what pictures have been posted so far?

anyway, enjoy!

I've just started up an Izabel Fan Forum too....it's still a work in progress but it is useable. I wondered why for such a great supermodel she doesn't have her own place where her fans can just focus on her like Petra, Alessandra etc do. A good week for new Izabel sites :)

Izabel Goulart Fan Forum

so, i've been working on this for only two days so far - so there is a lot of work left to be done. but, i figured i'd get up what i have ready.

izabel-goulart.net

let me know what you all think. any feedback would be appreciated! if there is anything you'd like to see on there, or whatever... let me know. i just got sick of her not having a webpage and i figured what better solution to that than start one up. she deserves a good website and i hoping that i can do her justice.

the gallery should be up within a week or two... at least that's what i am aiming for. i have so many pictures to go through and get organized. hopefully everyone on here (that has contributed photos to this thread) won't mind me using what pictures have been posted so far?

anyway, enjoy!

I've just started up an Izabel Fan Forum too....it's still a work in progress but it is useable. I wondered why for such a great supermodel she doesn't have her own place where her fans can just focus on her like Petra, Alessandra etc do. A good week for new Izabel sites :)

Izabel Goulart Fan Forum

that's great, cutebunny! i just joined and i will link you on the website :)

izabel-goulart.net

anyway, enjoy!

hey brenlynn, which domain do you use for your site :) I wanted to open an adriana one :)

and do you pay anything?