Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for the pic Nefertiti.

Here's Izabel's Spanish DT article. I love this one. Especially the titles they give her.

(Instead of using a google translator or something...I went the extra mile and did the translation myself. It makes more sense this way. Thus why it took so long.) And as Thiago already said, the pics are the same as the August Arena one.

Izabel Goulart Queen of the Tops

...that you are in the skies the impressive Brazilian model, one of the angels of Victoria's Secret, and very prompt the number 1 of the catwalk

The new queen

Angel or demon? Look at these photos and judge for yourself. At the moment, already we have seen her with wings, because this imposing Brazilian is one of the quoted models of the firm of lingerie Victorias Secret. And that means what? Apart from a considerable media exhibition and a some income that is more than juicy - half a million euros a year-, and to be located between the best in their business (other famous angels are Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima, Karolina Kurkova, Marisa Miller, Doutzen Kroes ...).

Izabel aims at the highest of the world catwalk, at this place of privilege only the models who mark a point of time reach the top. And that her journey in the world of the fashion could not have begun worse: during her first professional show in Sao Paulo top of the bikini fell down when she reached the end of the catwalk, in front of all the photographers ...

Discovered by a barber in a supermarket when Izabel (adolescent) was still doing the sopping along with her mother, her career was so intense that four months after coming to the Brazilian metropolis she already left for her first show in Paris. Then to New York, to where she resides now, it was a question of time.

Now, at 24 years old, Izabel accumulates a spectacular resume, which includes works with the best signatures of fashion (Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Armani, Stella McCartney ...) and even a pair of appearances in television of success (Entourage and Two and a Half Men).

"In my private life I am like the whole world. I clean plates, I wash clothes, I cry, I love ..."

"Posing is like acting. At the same time you have to be a romantic girl and a little devilish."

Her Victoria's Secret contract alone provides her with a fixed income of 550,000 euros a year.