Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

from page six magazine

post-423-1139604164_thumb.jpg

By JEFFREY SLONIM

IT'S no secret: The reigning queens of the boudoir look even sexier in bikinis. PAGE SIX accompanied the lingerie lovelies of Victoria's Secret as they preened and posed for a series of photo shoots in Barbados, Venezuela and the Bahamas.

These exclusive, behind-the-scenes shots offer a glimpse of what you can expect from the line's new series of much-coveted swimsuit catalogues.

After regaining our composure, we had a nice chat with Victoria's Secret's newest "Angel," 19-year-old Brazilian stunner Izabel Goulart. The heaven-sent brunette was kind enough to share her thoughts (in charmingly stilted English) on the modeling biz and the hard work of rolling around in the surf with a flock of fellow knockouts

PAGE SIX: Anything racy happen on the shoots?

IZABEL: I'm known as a little trouble in the shooting, because I love so much the swimming suits. I want to bring them back home with me. And they need this [swim] piece to send to another shooting.

PAGE SIX: Did the local boys go crazy over seeing Victoria's Secret models?

IZABEL: Sometimes you just want to have a glass of water, and they say, "You sure? Which water do you want? We have this, we have that. I can go back for you." They're really, really nice.

PAGE SIX: Do you have a boyfriend?

IZABEL: Yeah, I believe so, all of us.

PAGE SIX: Who's your guy?

IZABEL: I prefer not to talk about that. Please. I'm sorry. What about you? Do you have a girlfriend?

PAGE SIX: I'm married, with two kids.

IZABEL: You see! That's my dream!

PAGE SIX: What's the kookiest thing that happened to you on the shoots?

IZABEL: We were shooting swimwear, and we had to put on . . . Do you know the woman that lives in the sea, she don't have legs?

PAGE SIX: A mermaid. You had to wear a fake tail with a flipper?

IZABEL: Yes. So that was hilarious, because we couldn't move. So it was like three people holding your arms, four people trying to put on the fins. We couldn't stand. And, yes, I saw the movie "Splash."

PAGE SIX: Models can be catty. What have you heard lately?

IZABEL: There was an issue of Vanity Fair [featuring Russian models], and one of the Russians said, "The Brazilians are gone. It's all about us." I don't think so! Look at us. Look at the Victoria's Secret models � Alessandra, Adriana, Gisele. I read that article and thought, "What is this girl talking about?"

PAGE SIX: Besides swiping bikinis, what do you like the most about the job?

IZABEL: It's kind of like acting. Today you're a romantic woman; you think about "Romeo and Juliet." Another day, you're a little devil.

PAGE SIX: What question do you hate being asked the most?

IZABEL: I really, really hate hearing, "You're beautiful. What's your work?" I just say, "I work in the city. What do you do? Let's talk about something else." And then they're, like, "Yeah, I know: You're a Victoria's Secret model." And I say, "Yeah, well, why are you wasting my time?"

Ms. Goulart has so much class and is so mature... I love her even more now. <3

Just want to give a special Merry Christmas to everyone here as well as Iza - if she reads/knows of/ or someone can relay this.

Wishing everyone blessed cheer and happiness and health to all of you and your families and friends. Make you receive all that you seek.