Bellazon

Robin Holzken
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

I have tried to find her attractive but I just don't.  However, congratulations to her on her success because she seems like a sweetheart. 

I did watch the face mask video posted above (thank you @Kane) since I am a face mask junky, and even though I don't like her appearance, her personality is very nice and chill and I enjoyed her videos after I watched a few more.

I will continue to watch her youtube beauty style videos, but she is another VS model who I just don't find appealing (see: Alexina, Martha, Stella) so this is probably the only time I'll ever post in her thread, but I wanted to say I really enjoy her personality and videos and I wish her success in all areas and  I hope she keeps making videos.  She also deserves a spot in the VSFS next year for all the work she's doing for them. She would probably be good on the runway for VS.

@bump I never actually liked Robin at first, I didn't see the appeal at all.. But then one day I started looking at her differently or something and now I find her beautiful. I've spoken to a few members who say the same. Although I definitely can't say the same for Alexina 😂 

Just now, Kane said:

@bump I never actually liked Robin at first, I didn't see the appeal at all.. But then one day I started looking at her differently or something and now I find her beautiful. I've spoken to a few members who say the same. 

I am definitely open to trying to like her. She seems so nice and fun! I like her style as well. I hope she does grow on me and that I end up liking her because so many people want her to be used heavily for VS and even become an Angel. 

All I don't like about her is her face shape and facial features. What didn't you like about her?

For example, Romee grew on me, I didn't like her face at first. and I detest Alexina's face shape, but I've even seen a few pictures of hers that she looks lovely in. I'll keep checking back on Robin and see if I end up liking her or not. I want to like her (I want to like all VS models, but sometimes I just don't).