Bellazon

Reese Witherspoon
Thumbnail

AnaBB Cover

Friday, April 10, 2009

Reese Witherspoon: Softball with Ava

post-19430-0-1446054114-23688_thumb.jpg

Getting in a little morning exercise, Reese Witherspoon and daughter Ava enjoyed a morning playing softball at UCLA in West Los Angeles on Friday (April 10).

The “Legally Blonde” beauty tossed on a mask and glove, fielding softballs thrown her way while her young daughter watched on.

And while she seemed to be thoroughly enjoying her softball session, Reese recently revealed her disdain for going to the gym.

She tells: “If I never had to see the inside of a gym again, I’d be a very happy person. Even the idea of it, I hate. There’s people who love it and it’s just their thing. I can do it, and I can do it for my job because I’m really lucky to get this job and have a job so I will do it. But it’s not my first choice of morning activity.”

source:celebrity-gossip.net

• 2 weeks later...

Thu, 23 April 2009

Reese Witherspoon Shines Beanie Bright

post-19430-0-1446054115-00318_thumb.jpg

Reese Witherspoon laughs with a gal pal outside the UCLA softball field in Los Angeles on Wednesday (April 22).

Minutes earlier, the 33-year-old actress had met with the Bruins Women’s Softball team on the softball field. She and costar Owen Wilson have been brushing up on their softball/baseball skills for their upcoming movie, which is being directed by James L. Brooks (1997’s As Good as It Gets).

Reese looked mighty comfortable in a beanie, rolled-up boyfriend jeans and Chuck Taylor Converse shoes.

• 2 weeks later...

MAY 13, 2009

Natural Nails

GET THE LOOK With a fresh tan and shiny pink lips, Reese Witherspoon keeps her spring look on the light side by opting for buff nails instead of a deep, dark hue.

INSIDER TRICK Yellow stains, be gone! To mellow any yellow stains caused by dark polish, soak your nails in Efferdent. It cleans dentures, but pros love it for its nail-brightening effects.

post-19430-0-1446054119-02822_thumb.jpg

Sat, 23 May 2009

Reese Witherspoon is a Pilates Princess

mvm1p3.jpg

Reese Witherspoon leaves a pilates gym after working up a sweat on Friday (May 22) in Brentwood, Calif.

Boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal was also at the gym, but the couple left in separate vehicles.

The 33-year-old Legally Blonde actress was also seen practicing some of her softball skills with Jake yesterday in Los Angeles. She’s currently preparing for her role in an upcoming movie.

• 2 weeks later...

Sat, 30 May 2009 at 2:59 pm

Reese Witherspoon is a Little League Lady

287jkp2.jpg

Reese Witherspoon takes her 5-year-old son Deacon and 9-year-old daughter Ava to a Little League baseball game in Los Angeles on Saturday (May 30).

On a similar note, the 33-year-old actress has been playing softball lately as she continues to prepare for an upcoming still-untitled movie with Owen Wilson.

Reese is also slated to be in a sci-fi comedy called Used Guys that was put on hold several years ago. The movie, which originally had Jim Carrey for the lead role, will now have Ben Stiller and Reese in the guy-centric comedy.