q13209029448848017.jpgq13209029448848012.jpg

TONI

toni042.jpgtoni035.jpg

CANDICE

v13225488732298391.jpgvsfs20116.jpg

ADRIANA

b132090530488956116.jpgb132090530488956113.jpg

VOTING RULES:

• Rank the outfits from 1 to 4 in order of how much you like them (1 being the best)
  • Vote on the outfit, not the model.
  • Each outfit will go up against each other.
  • Categories: Best Wings, Best Segment Outfit, Best Overall Outfit
  • Outfits receive 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw, and no points are awarded for a loss.
  • If an outfit has wings do not include it in your final vote, wings are a separate category.
  • At the end of the game, the outfit with the most points is crowned the winner.

Round 4:

Alessandra

Toni

Candice

Adriana

WTB more corsets and cameos in the future!

Corsets yes, but the cameos are seriously overkill this segment. 1-2 are fine, anymore is just plain wrong, and it doesn't help that some of the cameos on the outfits are the size of a small third world country. . . In your face much? :rofl: There are many different ways to do a cameo (I have about 20 in my personal collection.. all different), but apparently VS missed the memo cause ever single one of them in this segment are brown and white with size being the only difference . . . couldn't they have gotten some variety in, shapes and colors to break up the monotony of all the white on white outfits?

IMO either I had blinders on or I didn't want to see it at the time. . . but hindsight kicked my ass yet again <_< and after really looking over the majority of these outfits last night with the exception of maybe 2 to 4 of them this wasn't a great segment if you take into consideration the uber amount of cameos, the white on white, on white (all starts to blend in and VS didn't see a foreseeable issue? wut :ninja: ) outfits, the ill fitting hats (see Toni's as an example . . . It looks about ready to take flight), and the three random outfits that just didn't fit in . . . :(